chanduv23
09-28 09:59 AM
The topic is to discuss the pros and cons. Thanks for all your excellent perspectives. Lets keep this discussion going.
It is very obvious that America is still the best place in the world.
300k green card petitions in July itself says how much people want to be here.
But when it comes to supporting our cause, many people just back out.
I do not want to deviate from the topic, but it will be great if people put their prespectives. So lets keep the discussion going
It is very obvious that America is still the best place in the world.
300k green card petitions in July itself says how much people want to be here.
But when it comes to supporting our cause, many people just back out.
I do not want to deviate from the topic, but it will be great if people put their prespectives. So lets keep the discussion going
wallpaper of a girl with curly hair

gc_on_demand
03-10 04:46 PM
>> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
This is another anti immigrant. Please ignore him
Thanks MDix.
You have no idea. Have a good day, sir!
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
This is another anti immigrant. Please ignore him
goosetavo
06-30 09:20 PM
My company has just told all employees that became current and were planning on filing in July that the historical revision is VERY likely to happen on Monday or Tuesday. If you have the I-485 documents in your hand SEND THEM NOW!
If not (my case, my lawyer is still getting them ready), hold tight and see what happens. I swear that if USCIS screws me (and thousands more) next week I will join a class-action lawsuit against USCIS. This is outrageous, I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. I just hope it's wrong but even Murphy's site says it's 95-98% likely.
Our stress, frustration, wasted time and money will cost them dearly if they attempt this travesty.
If not (my case, my lawyer is still getting them ready), hold tight and see what happens. I swear that if USCIS screws me (and thousands more) next week I will join a class-action lawsuit against USCIS. This is outrageous, I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. I just hope it's wrong but even Murphy's site says it's 95-98% likely.
Our stress, frustration, wasted time and money will cost them dearly if they attempt this travesty.
2011 Type 3b. Type 3c
hpandey
03-12 09:00 AM
I have a question for Paapu and IV?
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
more...
abhijitp
07-24 04:09 PM
USCIS has released a press release July 23, 2007. Check QUESTION 13
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
Yes, but it does not mention EVL. If USCIS mentions the EVL in another press release, that would be the ideal scenario, but probably won't happen.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
Yes, but it does not mention EVL. If USCIS mentions the EVL in another press release, that would be the ideal scenario, but probably won't happen.
eb3India
07-01 10:26 PM
Hi guys techmia just created his ID and he must be from other side of the aile who just want see us as failure, please ignore these post and keep faith, remeber always we are legal and we follow law, this land is suppose to be land of law and no one is above it. if there is in justicse IV should fight with out fear, our strength is in our integrity and faith that we did;nt anything wrong and we should not be afraid of anything
more...
ita
01-31 12:24 PM
desi3933,
Please correct me if I'm wrong but after reading this thread and from what I know ,what I understand is:
From the time one applies 485 we should have W2 amount close to what is mentioned in LC.
There is nothing like out of status thing from the time we apply for 485.
But from the last entry to US on non-immigrant visa to the date of applying 485 once should be in status and if they are out of status for less than 180 days it is considered ok.
My question is how do we show we were in status from the last entry to U.S on non-immigrant visa to the date 485 was filed ?
Will the W2 be sufficient or do we have to show our monthly pay stubs.
You mentioned in your 'Pandit' example about the H1 LC amount...how do we know what our H1 LCA amount is?
I would highly appreciate response.Thank you.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but after reading this thread and from what I know ,what I understand is:
From the time one applies 485 we should have W2 amount close to what is mentioned in LC.
There is nothing like out of status thing from the time we apply for 485.
But from the last entry to US on non-immigrant visa to the date of applying 485 once should be in status and if they are out of status for less than 180 days it is considered ok.
My question is how do we show we were in status from the last entry to U.S on non-immigrant visa to the date 485 was filed ?
Will the W2 be sufficient or do we have to show our monthly pay stubs.
You mentioned in your 'Pandit' example about the H1 LC amount...how do we know what our H1 LCA amount is?
I would highly appreciate response.Thank you.
2010 want my curly hair back.
sunny1000
07-01 04:13 PM
There is a phone call campaign going on right now to call certain members of congress to pass H.R.5921, H.R.5882 and H.R.6039 which recaptures unused GC visa numbers, eliminates the per-country quota and exempt STEM grads from the GC count. Please participate and call if you have not already and campaign with your friends/family to enlist more people (including U.S citizen colleagues of yours) to call.
As per the IV lobbyists, the online petitions and fax campaigns don't work.
As per the IV lobbyists, the online petitions and fax campaigns don't work.
more...
ItIsNotFunny
10-16 10:36 AM
As per IV core we should be doing lobbing and lobbing needs money. We had tried few times and the latest High Five had not collected enough money that can be used for lobbying. How can we count on our members to do something big.
I think we should work in our state level chapters, collect funds for activites and when we have a solid foundation talk about activities like flower campaign, rally etc.. where everybody would be involved.
Red and Green dots Welcomed.
Thanks
I would say lets make a small group who is really willing to be active, share personal contact information - no anonymous. Then discuss exactly what and how to do something. Leave junks and losers behind, paying attention on them is not going to help us.
I think we should work in our state level chapters, collect funds for activites and when we have a solid foundation talk about activities like flower campaign, rally etc.. where everybody would be involved.
Red and Green dots Welcomed.
Thanks
I would say lets make a small group who is really willing to be active, share personal contact information - no anonymous. Then discuss exactly what and how to do something. Leave junks and losers behind, paying attention on them is not going to help us.
hair curly, hair, 3a, 3b, 3c,
varshadas
12-12 02:34 PM
C'mmon guys. No one seems to be responding in this thread. Lets do something.
more...
desi3933
05-26 05:12 PM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
hot 3b curly hair.
krishmunn
05-23 09:11 PM
Why we dont like gultis ? - eCharcha.Com (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18691)
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
No body ever said you are the only m**on :rolleyes:
Disclaimer : I am not from any South Indian state.
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
No body ever said you are the only m**on :rolleyes:
Disclaimer : I am not from any South Indian state.
more...
house your curly hair products

never_giveup
09-10 02:25 PM
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
This link is now functional and I can hear the audio and video.
Discussion is about Army immigration. And our Favourite Zoe Lofgren is on the mike !!!
This link is now functional and I can hear the audio and video.
Discussion is about Army immigration. And our Favourite Zoe Lofgren is on the mike !!!
tattoo the curly hair? - Page 3 -
amsgc
05-28 07:42 PM
Here is what I would do:
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
- Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
- If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
- Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
- Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.
If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.
Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
more...
pictures hair Medium Length Hairstyle

pappu
02-03 10:01 AM
Guys,
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
Hello Mirage,
could you please update your profile dates so that it can help everyone in IV tracker. Thanks.
While your concern is genuine, our experience says it is not that easy to remove country quota with a 2 line bill. IV will advocate for it, but understand that it will not happen in isolation and it is not feasible in an isolated bill. Lot of ROW have this misconception that IV just wants to remove country caps and help people of particular countries. That is not true. Our aim is to end retrogression for 'everyone'. Country caps is one of the ways by which we aim to do that. But understand an immigration bill will not have just country cap removal. That is not practical. There will be recapture and other possible measures like raising limit or backlog elimination specific measures with time limit.
So do not fan emotions through the post because people start getting agitated without fully understanding the reality and what and how IV aims to approach this problem.
We prefer that we help clear misunderstandings with other fellow members whenever they argue on this topic.
I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...
Hello Mirage,
could you please update your profile dates so that it can help everyone in IV tracker. Thanks.
While your concern is genuine, our experience says it is not that easy to remove country quota with a 2 line bill. IV will advocate for it, but understand that it will not happen in isolation and it is not feasible in an isolated bill. Lot of ROW have this misconception that IV just wants to remove country caps and help people of particular countries. That is not true. Our aim is to end retrogression for 'everyone'. Country caps is one of the ways by which we aim to do that. But understand an immigration bill will not have just country cap removal. That is not practical. There will be recapture and other possible measures like raising limit or backlog elimination specific measures with time limit.
So do not fan emotions through the post because people start getting agitated without fully understanding the reality and what and how IV aims to approach this problem.
We prefer that we help clear misunderstandings with other fellow members whenever they argue on this topic.
dresses Curly Hair Review,
sheela
10-20 02:00 PM
Someone put red dot on this post saying" "some red for you, so you can get used to it :-)".
This kind of idiots are cowards and b*****ds. They don't have guts to come forward and post their opinions. I rather appreciate persons like BEC .... who came upfront saying they are not comfortable with idea and we could discuss more.
Someone gave me RED with comments " RED for you for giving GREEN" to someone in this thread.Man you are a gone case.... get a life and come-out-of-hiding
This kind of idiots are cowards and b*****ds. They don't have guts to come forward and post their opinions. I rather appreciate persons like BEC .... who came upfront saying they are not comfortable with idea and we could discuss more.
Someone gave me RED with comments " RED for you for giving GREEN" to someone in this thread.Man you are a gone case.... get a life and come-out-of-hiding
more...
makeup Happy Curly Q#39;s Customers!
sri1309
09-12 08:25 PM
Guys,
Good to know the weather will be good, but even it is not, the spirit shouldnt die. I wish all realize this. I hope the weather is horrible and we all still make it to make the voice heard louder.,
Sri..
Good to know the weather will be good, but even it is not, the spirit shouldnt die. I wish all realize this. I hope the weather is horrible and we all still make it to make the voice heard louder.,
Sri..
girlfriend Plunking Curly Hair. Comments

onemorecame
10-11 11:05 AM
Status changed to 'Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review'.
hairstyles Curly hair - finishing
vin13
11-13 06:46 AM
Just an F Y I, I havent read all 5 pages of this thread
Please read all pages and you will get a better idea of what is being done at this time.
Please read all pages and you will get a better idea of what is being done at this time.
amitjoey
02-15 02:22 PM
Well said. Now if one starts to take the true diversity into account, how many chinese and indians as percentage of current US population ? ANd how many from some prominent countries of Europe ? Just curious.
Exactly, And how many from South America? 30% of the population is going to be hispanic by 2050.
Exactly, And how many from South America? 30% of the population is going to be hispanic by 2050.
pappu
07-03 04:38 PM
There have been cases of folks using L1 A Visa. Big outsourcing companies (US & Indian- Does not matter) routinely file for L1 A (intra company transferee - Managerial) when the person is clearly not performing managerial job. Once on L1 A, folks can file for EB1 and get a GC very soon as it is mostly current. I have seen cases in the past like this. I do not know the status now, as DOL is coming down heavily with audits on PERM applicants. This is one area where only deserving people need to be awarded. This post is not to blame anyone, but people do use this Grey area I suppose to their benefit.
If this is true, then everyone who thinks this is unfair must write letters to USCIS, Ombudsman, WH etc
USCIS does not read our forums and will not take action from a forum post.
If you see something wrong, and you feel strongly about it, Do not let it happen.
In hindsight I think we should have done it for labor substitution too.
If this is true, then everyone who thinks this is unfair must write letters to USCIS, Ombudsman, WH etc
USCIS does not read our forums and will not take action from a forum post.
If you see something wrong, and you feel strongly about it, Do not let it happen.
In hindsight I think we should have done it for labor substitution too.

No comments:
Post a Comment