Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

art nouveau font

images the original Art Nouveau art nouveau font. Elizabeth art nouveau
  • Elizabeth art nouveau



  • java98
    08-12 07:41 PM
    I complete agree with your ideas and effort.
    Please count me in.

    God Bless you all





    wallpaper Elizabeth art nouveau art nouveau font. Decorative font pack for
  • Decorative font pack for



  • yetanotherguyinline
    06-11 03:27 PM
    Letter printed out and mailed via snail mail.





    art nouveau font. An Art Nouveau influence
  • An Art Nouveau influence



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 03:45 PM
    You have to carry a stack load of papers, documents, etc every time you go for your visa stamping & back....





    2011 Decorative font pack for art nouveau font. art nouveau font. style of the
  • art nouveau font. style of the



  • feedfront
    09-21 04:55 PM
    My attorney's office received RFE mail today (Sept 21, 2010). RFE notice was sent on Sept 10, 2010.

    RFE was about deficiency in medical exam report. My doctor is in not USCIS list (he was in list July 2007). Well, I called him and he was busy. I will talk to him again.

    RFE is about:
    1) Provide med exam report from USCIS authorized Civil Surgeon, and
    2) Chest x-ray because TB was +ve

    I had provided both. I guess I'll have to redo. I've to reply by Oct 13, 2010.



    more...


    art nouveau font. an art-nouveau-ish font
  • an art-nouveau-ish font



  • DesBhakt
    03-09 10:06 PM
    HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
    Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.

    :) You will have to fight the Reliance Freshs and subhikshas etc as competitors on that grocery store.





    art nouveau font. Comments: Mucha Art Nouveau
  • Comments: Mucha Art Nouveau



  • senthil1
    02-13 01:26 PM
    Ethnic cleansing is eliminating particular group of people while in civil war. Whatever happened in past in Rwanda could be called Ethnic Cleansing. Here Indians including me came for luxury life and better career though most of them available in India because here there is no availablity of skills. If US can get all the skills they need then there is no need for immigrants then if they reduce immigration that is not ethnic cleansing.

    Total BS!

    How can you even suggest that the immigration related raids to be the same as
    .

    Admins, please close this thread!



    more...


    art nouveau font. 2010 an Art Nouveau metal
  • 2010 an Art Nouveau metal



  • pcs
    07-05 02:13 PM
    They will be happy...

    all the best





    2010 An Art Nouveau influence art nouveau font. the original Art Nouveau
  • the original Art Nouveau



  • kumar1
    03-16 01:04 AM
    Once again, just like DESI said -- you do care about the comments otherwise you would not have posted your replies at 1 AM.

    I am not sure which school in India you are pointing to, but I have a 4 year degree from IIT Delhi, and I am in EB-3. Why?? No point telling you! My wife is also from IIT Delhi....on H4. Why? No point telling you!

    You are naieve!

    so if you have a 4-year degree you consider yourself "highly-skilled"??

    hahahahahaha.............ahahahahahaha............ ..wait for me while i roll on the floor laughing.

    console yourself by crying yourself hoarse that you are "highly-skilled"......... a programmer/analyst/blah blah is no better than a call center employee in india.........just that you guys happen to be present here.....

    go get some real skills, do a REAL job, then we will talk.

    and oh by the way, there is only ONE school that i know of in India, that gives out a Bachelor's degree worth anything. I am sure you know what it is. I am also sure you did not manage to get through to study in that school.

    Good luck being highly-skilled. I would be amused if you are stuck in EB3 still, though......



    more...


    art nouveau font. Art nouveau : Reference (The
  • Art nouveau : Reference (The



  • perm2gc
    01-18 03:33 PM
    Content, content updated. Please verify and let me know.
    Thank You





    hair art nouveau font. style of the art nouveau font. Keywords: art deco, art
  • Keywords: art deco, art



  • pd052009
    03-15 08:18 AM
    ^^^^^



    more...


    art nouveau font. spidery Art Nouveau font
  • spidery Art Nouveau font



  • prioritydate
    12-22 12:51 AM
    You should've thought about this that whole year that you were goofin' off! Why are you bringing this up at this late juncture, anyway? Your PD is Dec, 2004. What makes you your petition will trigger an RFE for not working during 2001? You raise a very perplexing and contradicting query...


    I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...





    hot an art-nouveau-ish font art nouveau font. Fonts.com Art Nouveau Fonts
  • Fonts.com Art Nouveau Fonts



  • hopefulgc
    07-28 01:37 PM
    religion was the vehicle invented to mobilize people into groups, sects, splinters, what have you. religion divides us and makes us all weak.

    God ... whether its mine or yours...we respect
    religion ... whether its mine or yours... not so much



    Would you be offended if your parents picture is put on a toilet paper?

    Afterall they are just your body's parents, and you use toilet paper for your body. But God is the supreme parent of everyone.

    Do not just pass comments on Gods of any religion just because you do not have the ability to respect other's faith and feelings.

    A lot of you will go and thank God once you get your greencard or blame God if your dates do not get current. But you do not fail to make a mockery of religion or other's faith. Be a good human being first before you claim to be best and the brightest or highly skilled person.



    more...


    house ArtNouveau font download art nouveau font. Inspired by Art Nouveau
  • Inspired by Art Nouveau



  • nirenjoshi
    03-09 12:33 PM
    China EB3 moved from Oct 02 to Mar 03. In the Jan bulletin, China EB3 was at Jun 02!

    India EB3 moved from Oct 01 to Nov 01. In the Jan bulletin, India EB3 was still at Oct 01!

    China EB3 is certainly making some progress. Wonder why India EB3 is lagging so far behind and virtually crawling at a snail's pace.





    tattoo Comments: Mucha Art Nouveau art nouveau font. Choice of fonts
  • Choice of fonts



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    05-27 05:22 PM
    I-485 application instructions (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf) ask you to make photocopies of your passport.



    more...


    pictures 2010 an Art Nouveau metal art nouveau font. Free Art Nouveau Caps Font
  • Free Art Nouveau Caps Font



  • Jerrome
    07-13 12:38 PM
    If your guess true, it is good for me.. My PD is 2006 April with RD of July 31st 2007 in TSC with 140 approved. :-)





    dresses Fonts.com Art Nouveau Fonts art nouveau font. Luscious Art Nouveau Animal
  • Luscious Art Nouveau Animal



  • McGuffin
    03-06 04:25 PM
    I don't think I'll be able to make this one, I'll give it a shot though.



    more...


    makeup Art nouveau : Reference (The art nouveau font. ArtNouveau font download
  • ArtNouveau font download



  • reddymjm
    09-09 02:26 PM
    I would like to see all EB3 AS DONORS.





    girlfriend Choice of fonts art nouveau font. An Art Nouveau influence
  • An Art Nouveau influence



  • gsc999
    07-13 12:38 PM
    Can members posting on this thread please explain to me why this thread is more visible than our San Jose rally thread.

    Is this issue so important to you? If you have some spare time, help spread media awareness about this rally.

    Other option is to go to this attorney's website and discuss it there.





    hairstyles spidery Art Nouveau font art nouveau font. Category: Art Nouveau/Art Deco
  • Category: Art Nouveau/Art Deco



  • bostonqa
    04-24 01:33 PM
    I also got my "Card production ordered" status few days back.

    however I also received a mail for biometrics appointment of 05/02?

    the biometrics letter date is 4/14 and my "Card production" status change was on 04/21.

    why would they send me a biometrics appointment and then approve my 485 and issue me a GC? is this common?

    should I still go for the biometrics appointment or just ignore it, I'm assuming that i'd have my physical GC in had before 05/02

    ---------------------------------------------
    PD - JULY 2003 EB2 RIR
    Concurrent I-140/I-485: No (I-140 Approved Earlier)
    Mailed From State: MA
    Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
    Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
    Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): Yes
    485 Receipt Date : June 14th 2007
    485 Notice Date : July 2nd 2007
    MY FP Completed : 08/02
    485 LUD - 08/02, 08/02





    Macaca
    01-18 08:15 AM
    We sent out a newsletter last night and out of 8400 emails, we have nearly 250 bounced back.

    Emails like a@abc.com are obviously bogus emails.

    See, I can understand the reason for that, you dont want spam. But we send out newsletter less than 2-3 times a month. And we dont sell information.


    Send them PM and track them when they are logged.

    IV newsletter is NOT spam. It is VERY good cause for the recipient. You have to be more aggressive.





    xyzgc
    01-17 11:56 PM
    Got lots of reds as expected. Excuse me for using strong words. I'm sympathetic towards everyone who has lost jobs or fears layoffs. I have weathered the 2001 storm in the valley. It was horrible. However, people buy expensive real estate without obtaining permanent residency first and then start laughing at others for being so conservative. Its utter stupidity. In one of the other threads I was arguing with some one over whether its a good time to buy a house or not. I am totally for buying a house even in these uncertain times provided you are a dual income and provided you have your green card and despite that some folks didn't agree with me at all!

    Today, buying hiouses is risky but folks don't realize if you are on H1B, it is a temp visa you are sticking your neck out. Even if you have your EAD, it doesn't mean shit. If your employer revokes your 140 you are more or less doomed, unless you are very lucky. Now, please don't dispute this statement of mine by presenting legal facts.

    I look at it this way, your gc is controlled by your employer, you get laid off by your employer, your company has ZERO interest in keeping your job position alive and considering employing you at a future date. Period.

    H1B is not green card, EAD is not green card, your PD being current is not a green card.f you think you can transfer your H1 with some consulting firm and retain H1 status on bench, you are playing with fire.

    Giving reds to me is not going to change the basic facts. Leaving your cars and your houses behind without paying your dues is the worst crime in the book. It destroys your credibility. Not only that you, main street, are then responsible for mortgage crisis and then you coolly blame the wall street and Mr. Bush for everything that goes wrong.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment