pray
08-17 08:55 AM
Chill guys just kidding no point getting worked up about all this.I know it's causing a lot of angst.The best course of action is to get back to our lives and let the chips fall as they may.
wallpaper Glamorous Makeup Vanity on
newbie2020
02-10 06:48 AM
I have some Delta Skymiles (3729miles), Not sure how to donate. If anyone needs them let me know.
prioritydate
12-20 04:26 PM
Please just dont worry about it too much , there are also chances that you may not get an RFE. There are chances that you may get an RFE but you dont know what USCIS will ask from you. You need to have RFE in hand to prepare response for that.
I know that I may or may not get an RFE. I just want to find out if any of you guys are in the same situation. I am sure that some people didn't worked due to the economic situation during 2000-2001. Since I am not entirely sure what should I do if I get an RFE, I just want to find out. If the IO ask me for a proof of work, then I may not provide it. I don't have w2, I didn't filed tax returns, don't have pay stubs; not sure what status I was in at that time. My i-94 was still valid, but I just didn't worked during that time period. If IO ask me to provide w2, I simply have to pack my bags!! :eek:
I know that I may or may not get an RFE. I just want to find out if any of you guys are in the same situation. I am sure that some people didn't worked due to the economic situation during 2000-2001. Since I am not entirely sure what should I do if I get an RFE, I just want to find out. If the IO ask me for a proof of work, then I may not provide it. I don't have w2, I didn't filed tax returns, don't have pay stubs; not sure what status I was in at that time. My i-94 was still valid, but I just didn't worked during that time period. If IO ask me to provide w2, I simply have to pack my bags!! :eek:
2011 Bathroom-Vanity-Design-Ideas.
desi3933
05-26 05:12 PM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
.soulty
02-27 08:46 PM
cant find anything online, check your help files grinch, and i think your right 3d Nirvana your method may be more grinch is looking for, im so rusty in 3d its just nastiness. :(
p_kumar
03-03 12:55 PM
This thread is the extension of this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17653
Objective of this poll:
a) To assess if the idea has any strength
b) Invite media attention to the issue
c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.
Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
My mortgage application was rejected on the grounds that my EAD is valid for only one year, even though my credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.
ok
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17653
Objective of this poll:
a) To assess if the idea has any strength
b) Invite media attention to the issue
c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.
Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
My mortgage application was rejected on the grounds that my EAD is valid for only one year, even though my credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.
ok
more...
wizkid732
07-30 07:47 AM
It is a painful long journey. Remember there are always alternatives, just be prepared and dont put all your eggs in one basket. I did that once GC, House and School all supported by one job and when I was laid off all came crashing.
I wish you all the very best.
15 years is too long. Khudos to you
I am not crying buddy, Just letting others know how they treat.You might have known about this already since you experienced it. Anyway, now I knew that there are more sad pasts here than mine.
FYI this is not my first H1, this is my second H1.Total 12 years since I landed in US for first time.
I wish you all the very best.
15 years is too long. Khudos to you
I am not crying buddy, Just letting others know how they treat.You might have known about this already since you experienced it. Anyway, now I knew that there are more sad pasts here than mine.
FYI this is not my first H1, this is my second H1.Total 12 years since I landed in US for first time.
2010 athroom makeup vanities
ganguteli
04-03 12:26 PM
Hello there,
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
Dude complete your profile first if you want to be taken seriously.
I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
Please contact me at fermion_boson@ymail.com if you are interested to take part in efforts to re-capture unused visa numbers for EB categories.
Let's do this NOW.
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" --Lord Tennyson in "Ulysses"
Dude complete your profile first if you want to be taken seriously.
I would be hesitant to write to some anonymous email id.
more...
battineni
08-12 09:47 AM
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??
not even 2002, it's just 01Jan2002, means only 2001.
EB2 person who applied for greencard in 2006 getting the GC wth the person who applied in EB2 - 2006.
This gap between EB2 and EB3 is keep on increasing....
EB2 move is in Months....EB3 move not even in Days...
I'm not against EB2... but just comparing.:(
not even 2002, it's just 01Jan2002, means only 2001.
EB2 person who applied for greencard in 2006 getting the GC wth the person who applied in EB2 - 2006.
This gap between EB2 and EB3 is keep on increasing....
EB2 move is in Months....EB3 move not even in Days...
I'm not against EB2... but just comparing.:(
hair pictures Bathroom Vanity
sanju
06-13 12:03 PM
I think Administrator should put a stop this IDIOT. Every now and then some arrogant idiot shows up from somewhere, and tries to hijack the forum for that day. This guy polky doesn't care if people on this forum are all LEGALS. This maniac is brainwashed and should be banned immediately. Otherwise, he will waste rest of his day preaching about "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" even though no one on this forum is ILLEGAL.
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
hey polky,
will you leave yourself or do you want Administrators to ban you from this forum??? I would suggest that you take easy on yourself.
......WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES PRIMARILY ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE...ON INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION...ON SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS...ON INTIMIDATION INSTEAD OF FREE CHOICE...IT IS A SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONSCRIPTED VAST HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES INTO THEE BUILDING OF A TIGHTLY KNIT HIGHLY EFFICIENT MACHINE THAT COMBINES MILITARY DIPLOMATIC INTELLIGENT ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC, AND POLITICAL OPERATIONS. ITS PREPARATIONS ARE CONCEALED NOT PUBLISHED. ITS MISTAKES ARE BURIED, NOT HEADLINED. ITS DISSENTERS ARE SILENCED. NOT PRAISED. NO EXPENDITURE IS QUESTIONED. NO SECRET IS REVEALED. THAT IS WHY THE ATHENIAN LAWMAKER SOLO DECREED IT A CRIME FOR ANY CITIZEN TO SHRINK FROM CONTROVERSY. I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOUR HELP MAN WILL BE WHAT HE WAS BORN TO BE...FREE AND INDEPENDENT" John F Kennedy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138&hl=en
more...
kanaihya
09-26 12:22 PM
What paragraph ? what is the update in the CNN link ? i don't see any, every where its h1B..can somebody pl. help..
hot Inquire now makeup vanity
eeezzz
03-04 03:39 PM
According to Mr. Gotcher (http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4409)
Here are of the 5th and 6th paragraphs from Visa Quotas section at the very first post.
In addition to the �fall down� numbers, there are also �spill over� numbers. That is, to the extent that the worldwide category does not use all of the numbers available to it, the remaining numbers spill over and become available to the countries that are impacted by the single country limit.
In order for there to be spill over numbers, however, the worldwide third preference category much be �current� (that is, it may not have a cutoff date). When this happens, then unused worldwide numbers spill over and become available for applicants affected by the single country limit.
Here are of the 5th and 6th paragraphs from Visa Quotas section at the very first post.
In addition to the �fall down� numbers, there are also �spill over� numbers. That is, to the extent that the worldwide category does not use all of the numbers available to it, the remaining numbers spill over and become available to the countries that are impacted by the single country limit.
In order for there to be spill over numbers, however, the worldwide third preference category much be �current� (that is, it may not have a cutoff date). When this happens, then unused worldwide numbers spill over and become available for applicants affected by the single country limit.
more...
house vanity table Promotion: makeup
nawlinspoboys
09-28 08:39 AM
Good writeup on your brother's experience in India. My brother went to India (for a visit) after 8 years in USA. What he found was great stuff and real bad stuff going on at the same time. Good stuff includes amazing money and prosperity coming to middle and lower middle class of India(ofcourse the poor are left out of all this and suffer). 10 years back middle and lower middle class kids were suffering and getting a manufacturing or civil job for 1000 Rs (after reference from a company insider). Now they get 30 or 40 thousand to begin with. Thats amazin. Downside is lots of cars, tremendous amount of pollution, congestion and same bureaucracy as before. The infrastucture is getting worse and no relief in sight. Also Indian professionals complain about long hours to support US clients. They have no normal family life. Most people stay in the offices till 10 in the night. So I guess it all depends on what each one of us wants. Returning to India is a good idea if you dont mind all the bad things. If you want to live a easy life stick to USA. Ofcourse you will need to diversify in career in coming years.
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EU..THEY SUCK A**!!!! TOO LIBERAL (AND RACIST) FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE!!
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EU..THEY SUCK A**!!!! TOO LIBERAL (AND RACIST) FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE!!
tattoo vanity table Promotion: makeup
walking_dude
10-29 10:22 PM
I'm surprised only 70 members are interested in accurate prediction of future VB movements, and orderly processing of 485 applications instead of the current random lottery!
It would help lot of us make informed decisions if we were to know how many are in the queue and how long we have to wait.We can spend much of the wasted Tracking, VB prediction time with our families. Don't you think it's important? And that your time is too precious to be wasted over such pursuits?
It would help lot of us make informed decisions if we were to know how many are in the queue and how long we have to wait.We can spend much of the wasted Tracking, VB prediction time with our families. Don't you think it's important? And that your time is too precious to be wasted over such pursuits?
more...
pictures athroom makeup vanities, athroom makeup vanities Manufacturers in
kumar1
09-26 02:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
xx
xx
dresses makeup vanity lights. makeup
spaceguy
10-26 09:29 AM
Eb3 India
PD- Jan 2004
Got EAD,FP and AP
PD- Jan 2004
Got EAD,FP and AP
more...
makeup athroom, makeup vanity [.
Becks
03-12 09:29 PM
I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!
I tried to keep H1 but finally I had to gave it up as "For critical positions we hire EAD/GC holders- US Citizens only and thus we can not allow H1 transfer for this position".
I do not see any problem in your case based on the information what you gave here. Large companies - So must be having 3 years Audit reports - perhaps available publicly (In my case that is the case -- so virtually no risk).If you get new job offer letter with "Same job description" as one under which your gC filed - no problem - No gap in pay stubs .. Then go ahead and we will welcome you to EAD club.
I tried to keep H1 but finally I had to gave it up as "For critical positions we hire EAD/GC holders- US Citizens only and thus we can not allow H1 transfer for this position".
I do not see any problem in your case based on the information what you gave here. Large companies - So must be having 3 years Audit reports - perhaps available publicly (In my case that is the case -- so virtually no risk).If you get new job offer letter with "Same job description" as one under which your gC filed - no problem - No gap in pay stubs .. Then go ahead and we will welcome you to EAD club.
girlfriend Bathroom Vanity Top
Macaca
01-18 10:56 AM
BY THE END OF THE YEAR I WOULD HAVE CONTRIBUTED AROUND $2700 TO IV
Shame on you if a member plans to contribute $2700 and you have contributed less then 10% (= $270). You are benefiting equally.
Shame on you if a member plans to contribute $2700 and you have contributed less then 10% (= $270). You are benefiting equally.
hairstyles athroom makeup vanities
sands_14
07-18 08:59 AM
All packets were kept on hold and we should all be ok because they will start sending receipts soon for all complete packages.
The wait will be long but its good that everyone will enjoy EAD benefits .
As such,whats the new fees for EAD and AP?
The wait will be long but its good that everyone will enjoy EAD benefits .
As such,whats the new fees for EAD and AP?
squishy
02-23 03:54 PM
ohhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd
tht is cool
man!
i want to do those stuff
i will learn
tell me a good program
If you want a free program blender not free and cheaper than $500 animtion master $300
tht is cool
man!
i want to do those stuff
i will learn
tell me a good program
If you want a free program blender not free and cheaper than $500 animtion master $300
waitnwatch
07-28 04:16 PM
Admin Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Closeee this Threadddddd
Why do you need to close the thread............It appears to be the greatest stressbuster currently available on IV:D
Why do you need to close the thread............It appears to be the greatest stressbuster currently available on IV:D

No comments:
Post a Comment