Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

birthday love quotes for boyfriend

images irthday quotes for oyfriend. birthday love quotes for boyfriend. funny love quotes for your
  • funny love quotes for your



  • bestia
    08-15 03:58 PM
    well... there are still family based categories who rely on visa bulletin...





    wallpaper funny love quotes for your birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday quotes for oyfriend.
  • irthday quotes for oyfriend.



  • paulavijit
    03-17 09:03 AM
    Guy you are forgetting the 7% per country quota for issuing GC. Applicants from a particular country can only get 7% of the total GC available in a year.

    Total employment based quota per year is 140,000 and 7% of it is 9800. So at the most only 9800 Indians can get GC per year. This count also includes the dependents.

    So even if your PD is current and you have filed your I-485 but there may be more than 9800 Indians with the same status and hence only the first 9800 will get GC that year.

    There are more than 100,000 primary Indian applicants who have filed their I-485 and assuming a average Indian family size of 3, there are 300,000 who are waiting for GC. Only 9800 can get in a year. So if the law does not change this backlog will finish in more than 30 years.





    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday quotes for oyfriend.
  • irthday quotes for oyfriend.



  • pray
    08-18 08:56 AM
    Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..

    Alright retro I'm sorry I upset you so much,it was not a remark which was meant to be taken seriously.I know there is no difference in intelligence between the two.Hope you will get cheered now and maybe drop in for a beer sometime.And I hope you get you green card soon too.





    2011 irthday quotes for oyfriend. birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday love poems for
  • irthday love poems for



  • virald
    07-24 12:05 PM
    Virald,
    What makes you start another stupid thread?
    There are gazillion threads that discussed this issue at length. Already people have discussed this and are planning their plan B and for your kind information, Greg didnot say that all July 2 applications will be rejected.

    Don't try to scare people and then try to back it up by saying "I am trying to figure that out too"

    srikondoji

    I am not trying to scare anyone. For you the thread might be stupid, not for me. Please keep your negative remarks to yourself. Just the fact that people are discussing in this thread invalidate your kind of comments.

    Also, my assumption was people come here to discuss issues, when they have doubts. No one is a lawyer here, certainly not me, hence my statement. If you are so scared please do not visit this thread.

    Peace.



    more...


    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. images of love quotes for
  • images of love quotes for



  • sumansk
    01-17 02:55 PM
    Just Made a my Contribution.

    Thanks





    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. cute short love quotes
  • cute short love quotes



  • DSLStart
    09-10 02:33 PM
    curretnly debating on HR6020 about illegal immigrants.



    more...


    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • Chicago Desi
    03-18 06:10 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of prejudice, ignorance and stereotyping.

    Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.

    If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.

    I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?





    2010 irthday quotes for oyfriend. birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday quotes for oyfriend.
  • irthday quotes for oyfriend.



  • Macaca
    09-26 11:06 AM
    The email should have info so that recipient can verify that rally was for EB GC issues and not H1B issues.

    Say rally was organized by IV.
    Put link to IV so they can check IV agenda.
    Put link to Washington Post/NY Times article that correctly reported the rally.



    more...


    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday love poems for
  • irthday love poems for



  • richi121175
    01-17 02:38 PM
    Sent PM... and FYI... I am not a non-contributor as wellPlease send me a message if you have contributed. I don't want to any non-contrbuting members.... The day is not far when IV will have a cease operations due to non-contributing members. !!

    ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EITHER IT'S THIS YEAR OR NEVER ....CHOICE IS YOURS





    hair irthday love poems for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday love quotes for oyfriend. irthday comments love
  • irthday love quotes for oyfriend. irthday comments love



  • Jaime
    09-10 11:54 AM
    Hey, I know many of you might still be hesitant to attend the rally, and probably there's a number of reasons. But, whichever the reason, please remember this:

    You should attend the rally even if you were the only person attending! You shoulld attend because YOU"VE HAD ENOUGH and you want to tell Congress everything that you have had to be quiet about so far! You should attend because we may not get a chance like this again!

    Think about this. When you are driving your car late at night and you come up to a traffic light on red, you still stop even if there are no cars to be seen anywhere. You do it because that's the right thing to do. When you see someone beating somebody up you speak up, right? Because that's the right thing to do. We are putting the green light on right now for you to speak up, and we have the chance to tell Congress how we have been "betaen up" repeatedly by the system. WE NEED TO DO THIS! Don't stay quiet!!!

    Once you rid yourself of the feeling that "1 more person (you) cannot make a difference" (which you can, by the way, but that's not the point) then you realize that the reasons for attending the rally are based on PRINCIPLE and not only on numbers. That is what Gandhi and Martin Luther King would have done. THEY SUCCEEDED!! WE WILL TOO!! BUT WE NEED YOU IN WASHINGTON!!!



    more...


    birthday love quotes for boyfriend. i love my oyfriend cards love sayings and quotes for
  • i love my oyfriend cards love sayings and quotes for



  • GreenCard4US
    07-12 11:50 PM
    Well said GCBY3000. Since something is going to happen, she wants to project herself as though she put in some effort. A few months back when I made a phone appointment with her, she was not at all helpfull. All she kept saying was, we can do it for you for so many $$$. It was all about money, money and money. I honestly doubt her intentions.





    hot images of love quotes for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. Sweet Love Quotes For Your
  • Sweet Love Quotes For Your



  • amitjoey
    01-18 12:36 PM
    I've been following this Forum daily for more than
    two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
    their lobbysts!
    Why should I contribute this time?
    Thanks

    The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
    Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.



    more...


    house happy irthday quotes for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. irthday love poems for
  • irthday love poems for



  • seeker999
    08-11 03:11 PM
    Based on the members in competeamerica . I honestly believe they will give a damn about GC. Simple reason is they will loose their reigns on us.

    More practical is someone in IV EB3 talk to some lobbyist or politcians and figureout how to push this. Especially the ones in DC.





    tattoo cute short love quotes birthday love quotes for boyfriend. 2010 teenage love quotes for
  • 2010 teenage love quotes for



  • h1techSlave
    03-22 10:42 AM
    I have noticed that the % prior to Jan 2004 is a whopping 44.06. I have a bad feeling that this group (prior to Jan 2004) is growing. :eek:



    more...


    pictures cute love quotes and sayings birthday love quotes for boyfriend. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • perm2gc
    12-27 12:58 AM
    one more
    http://dallas.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=126915&al=1





    dresses Sweet Love Quotes For Your birthday love quotes for boyfriend. sweet love quotes for your
  • sweet love quotes for your



  • pmb76
    03-18 06:47 PM
    Now for the rest of this year the EB2 queues for China and India are merged. Visa allocations will be solely based on Priority date. So for example if India has many priority dates that are before China's, India may end up getting more visa allocations. The same holds true if China has earlier priority dates than India does. That's how I inderstood it and I thought I would try to explain it to some who did not. Otherwise sorry for stating the obvious.



    more...


    makeup irthday love poems for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. happy irthday quotes for
  • happy irthday quotes for



  • nervous-wreck
    03-15 05:08 PM
    C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?

    I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:

    1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
    2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
    3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
    4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007

    5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months

    What more do you wish for?
    I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.

    This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?





    girlfriend 2010 teenage love quotes for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. Sweet Love Quotes For Your
  • Sweet Love Quotes For Your



  • ashshef
    11-11 02:31 PM
    Kindly Summarize and then Start Any Campaign.
    Step 1) Talk to CORE and Take Suggestion
    Step 2) Do we want to include members from other Forums?
    Step 3) Decide on Fax/Email/Snail mail campaign and Distribute Fax#, Email address and SnailMail Address.
    Step 4) Action.. :)

    Thanks for the effort behind this GCperm and Vin13.
    I agree with Step 1. Step 3 has proven to be useless based on what we have seen before. I am hoping Pappu can advise us as to get this letter in the right hands. I understand IV doesn't want to spend too much time on this, and it is fair on their part as they already have limited resources. But if they can help us out with advice, as Pappu did already with the critique of the letter, it will help.





    hairstyles i love my oyfriend cards love sayings and quotes for birthday love quotes for boyfriend. images HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
  • images HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE



  • .soulty
    02-27 07:46 PM
    grinch you can use a shader glow material with the material on the object.. let me try to find a tutorial for something for ya.





    gimme_GC2006
    03-09 03:54 PM
    If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D

    looks like that is Plan B :D:D





    Jaime
    09-18 09:15 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...

    I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!

    We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.


    1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.


    2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...


    3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..

    Also, all our T-shirts should have
    "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back

    4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...

    5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"


    We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....


    A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....

    Good Luck


    I totally agree, even the congressman that addressed us had the two (legal and illegal confused and lumped together) He was great otherwise, but it's just that Congress and Americans are so used to associating the two, or they plain don't know about "legal highly-skilled". A major next step we need to undertake is education! Whenever we've explained the difference to our American friends they wholeheartedly support us!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment