Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

cool computer wallpaper free

images Free Wallpapers for PC cool computer wallpaper free. Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers;
  • Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers;



  • wait4ever
    09-28 08:48 AM
    I have worked in the EU for more than 6 years - it is a very tough place to work and live - I bet most people here wold not last very long in the EU environment - there is a clear segregation over there huge language issues, huge cultural barriers and serious acceptability hurdles.

    All this blue card business is just talk - Germany had introduced a similar card sometime ago and there was a big rush to get those - after a year most of those cards went un utilized and finally Germany killed the scheme, guess what most folks who landed there had tough time getting stuff done and constantly faced huge social resistance.

    Also building a permanent life in the EU similar to one that most folks are looking for here - is very difficult not mention expensive and forget about career advancement and all that stuff - every time you feel like getting some satisfaction - just fly down to Amsterdam - that is pretty much it.

    The best option for those folks looking to get out of the GC loop is India - that is where the action is if you dont want to stay here.

    Most people who say that EU is a great option are clueless about the real world.

    "Rising Euro - Blue Card - Promising Opportunities in the EU" - what a laugh !

    I would love to find out what is being smoked by folks who come up with these titles - it is probably the same stuff that is being smoked by people who are pushing the DREAM act !!

    Let me hear about your opportunities when you are on a crowded S BAHN in uptown Munich and no one will sit next to you even though the train is packed - people would rather stand than sit on a vacant seat next to you.

    Enough Said.





    wallpaper Free Cool Desktop Wallpapers; cool computer wallpaper free. Windows 7 RC Wallpapers Free
  • Windows 7 RC Wallpapers Free



  • laborchic
    09-19 01:12 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...

    I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!

    We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.


    1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.


    2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...


    3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..

    Also, all our T-shirts should have
    "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back

    4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...

    5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"


    We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....


    A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....

    Good Luck


    RNGC: I just realised this morning that it was you with whom I was discussing all these issues last morning. Great going Sir.... I totally agree with you..





    cool computer wallpaper free. Cool Backgrounds For Computer
  • Cool Backgrounds For Computer



  • imneedy
    05-06 04:57 PM
    I dont think we should relay on their 15 months time line. Its too late. I am sure in coming 15 months whole immigration system will be changed. May be we will see point based system or something different. And at that time information will be no use. They are smart that is why they gave us 15 months. They will wait for 12 months to Congress to do something and then if nothing happen they will write SQL query in last 3 months.

    gc_on_demand, did you or anyone else here got similar letter?





    2011 Windows 7 RC Wallpapers Free cool computer wallpaper free. Cool Desktop Wallpaper Free
  • Cool Desktop Wallpaper Free



  • newbee7
    07-05 12:58 AM
    "Although USCIS stated in its 2006 Annual Report Response (at p. 8) that it provides detailed data to DOS, the tri-agency group identified gaps in USCIS’ data. Through these discussions, the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions)."

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf



    more...


    cool computer wallpaper free. Cool Computer Backgrounds
  • Cool Computer Backgrounds



  • Openarms
    08-11 02:42 PM
    Please email to Compete America (info@competeamerica.org) see if they can help us at this point.
    Just say number of years waiting for green card under EB3 category.
    They know the issue very well..All they need is some momentum....
    Search | CompeteAmerica (http://www.competeamerica.org/search/node/india%20EB%E2%80%903)





    cool computer wallpaper free. flower desktop wallpaper. Free
  • flower desktop wallpaper. Free



  • alex99
    10-16 10:33 AM
    Please participate in EB3 Poll



    more...


    cool computer wallpaper free. cool desktop backgrounds,
  • cool desktop backgrounds,



  • GCanyMinute
    08-02 03:17 PM
    The unavailabilty of a Visa number does not 'cancel' an I-485 that has already been filed.
    It merely means that one cannot file an I-485, OR if one has previously filed (during a period when cut-off dates were not retrogressed) an I-485, it cannot be approved.

    USCIS may have proceeded very far on your case... but they (like you) must wait for an available number before approving your I-485.

    By the way, I'm in EXACTLY the same boat as you: my PD is 03may02, everything but I-485 approved. My only difference was that my i-140 was approved in may 2005, a month before the retrogression crash: just missed getting GC, now expecting to wait 2 more years.:(

    Thanks for your comments!! it is good to know that i'm not alone in the road lol !! but hey do you really think that it is gonna take 2 years for our PD ?? That's just crazy I don't know if I'm willing to wait that long... (of course I'll but ya know just some drama :p )





    2010 Cool Backgrounds For Computer cool computer wallpaper free. Free Wallpapers for PC
  • Free Wallpapers for PC



  • va_il
    12-27 01:53 PM
    Munna Bhai
    I talked to Atty Murthy's office about the same issue. They said that
    they had couple of experience where I140 revoked. But USCIS honored
    the original PD. But atty says that its kinda grey area. They could insist
    that if I140 is revoked, new PD could be your change of employement date.
    It depends on the officer . Some of them could honor PD. Some of them insist to the newer PD. Or some other officer may flip a coin and chose one. It will all depend on your luck.

    good luck
    babu

    Does this mean a person with EAD has some risk moving to another job even after 6 months if old employer revokes I140?



    more...


    cool computer wallpaper free. cool computer wallpaper free.
  • cool computer wallpaper free.



  • manishcp
    09-26 10:00 AM
    All IV memeber show your support.





    hair Cool Desktop Wallpaper Free cool computer wallpaper free. makeup pc desktop wallpaper
  • makeup pc desktop wallpaper



  • alterego
    09-17 10:37 PM
    This is no doubt a bad time for the US economy. However the world is not going to collapse. We will nearly certainly see a recession. Outside chance of a depression. The credit markets are frozen, confidence has been shaken, housing is searching for a bottom, unemployment has ticked up a percentage point so far, and the stock market is down about 20%.

    However, put that in the context of the great depression in the late 20s and into the early 30s. 25% unemployment, Widespread bank failures with no FDIC insurance, Many companies collapsed and people lost their life savings just by keeping it in the bank, Stock markets down by nearly 90%, people died of starvation! Yeah those things happened in this country. In fact, many observers attribute that experience for the extremely frugal nature of the elderly in this country, the so called great generation. Perhaps this will change current US attitudes away from consumption and toward savings. Perhaps entitlement reform will be fast tracked. We shall see.

    Things are bad. Structural changes are needed. The war must be ended and the resources redirected. Americans also need to adjust to the new realities in a globalizing world some of which are not particularly appealing.
    However also remember, the US has many geo-political advantages, control of a massive amount of natural resources, still the best R&D, an advanced industrial base, well developed infrastructure, and despite the current wall street mess no currency seems imminently capable of replacing the US dollar as the global reserve currency (hence giving the Federal reserve the enormous power of the printing press). Note that not a single currency has appreciated more than 5% viz a vie during this crisis. In fact Gold has outperformed all! Quite simply noone believes another economy is ready at this time.

    Hopefully the job market will not get too messy. The market will bottom in the next 6 months or so, once their is a complete clean out of the balance sheets. We are probably past the half way point in this. Exactly when it ends noone knows however.

    If you have savings consider putting it in blue chip consumer staples, when you feel there is a bottom in stocks. Diversify internationally, Consider letting your wife go on a gold buying binge............:).

    Quit worrying, this too shall pass. This downturn will be longer than recent ones however. Might be measured in terms of a few years rather than months.



    more...


    cool computer wallpaper free. Collection for pc free nature
  • Collection for pc free nature



  • dpp
    03-18 03:38 PM
    it will not move past March 2004....that is when PERM was started, and everyone with pending EB3's doubled-downed with a second EB2 application. Its time to feel the pain of that now!!!

    PERM started on March 2005, not 2004.





    hot Cool Computer Backgrounds cool computer wallpaper free. holiday computer wallpaper.
  • holiday computer wallpaper.



  • ashatara78
    03-10 04:38 PM
    The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.

    I have no comments about comparison of family vs EB but the EB immigration system was not find before then. I have friends who were in this system in the late 1980s, early 1990s and had huge problems - had to wait a long time, could not switch jobs, could not visit back home for sibling's weddings etc.

    It was probably fine during the Clinton administration for a few years 1996-1999 but I only know of a few cases, not many.



    more...


    house Free Cool Butterfly Wallpapers cool computer wallpaper free. desktop wallpaper free
  • desktop wallpaper free



  • ramus
    07-04 08:20 AM
    Veerug,
    I understand your concern. But $5000 was just number put by me as target.. I am sure we need more then that.. I feel if we put some target then people contribute and try to achieve it. But core member never said we just need $5000. So please don't stick with that number.. That number was just target that I thought we could meet. If you ask core members they going to say that we need more then that. As you know everything needs money.. Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody.. At least we can do is act on their action items.

    Hope this makes little sense.
    Thanks.



    I have great respect for some of the core members i know. They have done lot of work to make this forum successful. But i always think that you can increase participation if you make things more clear and take comments in a positive way.

    I am sure many guest members or other frequent visitors to IV website get the impression that there is always a fund drive for something or the other on the IV Website homepage and there is always a target amount which never seems to be met.

    I understand that there are expenses to maintain the website etc, but here we are talking about fund drive for lawsuit. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if you can not collect $5000 so will you wait to file a lawsuit until you collect $5000? May it will be too late then. What if you collect only say $4000? How do you decide these arbitrary numbers?

    Are you planning for a separate litigation from that of AILF? How will you complement the effort by AILF with money?

    Hey, who am I to ask these questions! These are some of the questions on behalf of hundreds of members who need to know more to actively participate to make it a success. There is no reason you should take it in a negative way.

    Veeru

    I will sleep less stupid tonight!!





    tattoo flower desktop wallpaper. Free cool computer wallpaper free. Free desktop wallpaper , cool
  • Free desktop wallpaper , cool



  • vin13
    02-12 07:40 AM
    I think it is important to understand and read what is being said. The information was not claimed to be true or false. The message was conveyed based on the information given. Now, everyone is free to evaluate and give their opinion on the information. There is no need to go for a personal attack.



    more...


    pictures cool desktop backgrounds, cool computer wallpaper free. a cool desktop wallpaper.
  • a cool desktop wallpaper.



  • abracadabra102
    07-01 04:18 PM
    It is "petition". Thank you.





    dresses holiday computer wallpaper. cool computer wallpaper free. images free desktop wallpaper
  • images free desktop wallpaper



  • sunty
    11-13 03:10 PM
    A couple of documents about the

    Immigrant Visa Allocation Management System (IVAMS)

    This is the system that performs the analysis for the Visa demands/allocations etc...

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/109134.pdf

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87963.pdf

    Just on a side note, maybe to address the quarterly-spillover issue, this system needs to be updated/changed and since it will be "a decade long task" for the DOS to do it, we might not see the spillover for a while...:confused:..

    Hope thats not the case though..



    more...


    makeup cool computer wallpaper free. cool computer wallpaper free. Free Cool Butterfly Wallpapers
  • Free Cool Butterfly Wallpapers



  • johnifanx98
    04-04 03:16 PM
    Open your eyes and look clearly. This bill is designed to put an end to any competition for middle aged racist engineers afraid of competition from people who fit the profile of the membership of IV. Some members on the forum seem to think that this bill contain provisions to protect H-1b workers, but that is not true. This bill is designed to mean that current workers on H-1 are taking away American jobs as the protection proposed by the bill were not there when most of the forum members came on H1b. This bill was written by Ron Hira and IEEE. If nothing else then we need to understand that Ron Hira et al, are not in love with any of us. They represent middle aged racist engineers in US who are scared of competition and globalization. So please stop day dreaming and expecting that this bill would have anything to protect/benefit green card applicants. I understand/share the frustration with body-shoppers/consulting companies. Why whine about consulting companies and, work for them at the same time. If you are so good then why don't you switch jobs. Accenture, PWC, D&T, Bearing Point, Oracle consulting etc. also do consulting, what about them. Supporting this or any other bill from Sen. Grassley is suicidal. It�s acting like the 90% of ignorant Republican base, who earn less than 30K/yr and still support the party that oppose welfare reform and give tax breaks to the richest.

    Taking out frustration on consulting companies doesn�t help us. If the green card process would work in the intended manner, none of us will be beholden to the employer. And there will be no room for frustration. Any employer would take advantage of such loopholes in the process where employee is beholden to the employer. But the thing is, employers or consulting companies did not create the currently broken green card process, neither did they create the backlog. The lawmakers, who did not attend to the immigration system for more than a decade, are responsible for the current system. And organizations like IEEE are responsible for opposing any meaningful reform on H1B/green card issues. Now they are using the situation to their advantage by tainting a pictures if we all the people in US, waiting for their green cards, should not have been in US if the system proposed by the bill was in place. And it is astonishing to see people calling to support a bill wihtout knowing its contents. So why blame our problems on consulting companies? You think IEEE drafted this bill for people who match the profile of IV members? This bill was has been drafted with the objective to secure the position of middle aged racist engineers, who do not want to upgrade their skills and who are scared of young minds ready to compete and learn new things.

    I still believe this bill may help reshape current mad behavior of H1B application. IT IS ABUSED. Actually, this gives rep another excuse to anti-h1b-cap increasing. For whatever reason, ICC should be curbed.





    girlfriend Free desktop wallpaper , cool cool computer wallpaper free. Fancy cool and free Ubuntu
  • Fancy cool and free Ubuntu



  • paskal
    12-26 04:18 PM
    london: needed

    paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.

    what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.

    the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.





    hairstyles Collection for pc free nature cool computer wallpaper free. cool free computer wallpapers
  • cool free computer wallpapers



  • delax
    07-13 08:19 AM
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.

    GCBy3000,
    Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:

    Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR

    Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?

    I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.

    Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.

    AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.





    validIV
    03-09 01:09 PM
    F. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS
    During the past year, many preference categories have experienced steady and sometimes rapid cut-off date movement. Such action is normally followed by an increase in applicant demand. Heavy applicant demand for numbers in some categories could require cut-off date movements to slow, stop, or even retrogress at some point during the remainder of FY in order to hold visa use within the applicable annual numerical limits. Should such action occur, it would most likely be only temporary in nature, pending the start of the new fiscal year in October.

    Looks like EB3 Philippines and ROW is stuck at 03 till October. gg retrogression.





    gautamagg
    04-23 01:41 PM
    Thanks for your very kind feedback everyone. Let me address a few things all of you raised:

    1. Not once did I mention I represent Immigration Voice - in fact the man in the white shirt assumed I did and I categorically along with my 4 friends said I was not.
    2. Talking about being elitist:
    a). I am not sure what makes you believe that - if its the words like prestigious etc. Keep in mind my friends, these are politicians you are talking to. You got to use a language that resonates the flaws in their laws. And when a powerful statement like mentioning a school can be made, I would make it. In addition, its about telling a story with passion, they all know about the EB2/ EB3 issues, retrogression, inability to apply 485, spouses inability work. Our telling them those same issues again wont help especially to the one who wrote the new proposal. You have to tell him a story that shows that the US will be hurt as we have other options - if we show them an attitude that this is country is our only option, they will not do much but abuse our rights further. He should be told they would loose us. In fact the passive Indian attitude has to be killed. We need to have the "WTF" attitude and not believe the GC being the end of our lives.Let them know we carry the skilled edge and if you don't fix our situation then its only your loss. This is what the foundation was of our country's independence - don't forget that.

    b). Don't tell me people did not have personal agendas to fight for. We legals are crying about illegals coming ahead of us. People in EB2 don't read about EB3. IV focuses on employment based issues - what about people on family based issues? What about people who have green cards but can't marry because of waiting periods. These are all issues and equally important from the eyes of the person suffering them. We all have our agendas.

    i). The dude in the white shirt did not want IV guys to read what the Latinos had to say on their flyer. Was he not trying to promote IV's agenda at a predominantly illegal and Latinos focused gathering?
    Some of us wanted English in a crowd that was primarily Hispanic. Was that not an agenda?

    ii). How many of you would have been part of IV if you already had a green card - even though you faced so many hurdles. I bet none of you. You all care about your GCs - lets be honest. At least in my case I know nothing can happen for me to go to school this year and I am taking a chance in India. I know I wont get the benefit of it - but I am raising a concern for future people who could benefit.

    iii). Talking about agendas - think with a cool mind - My story and that of the other 15 people's is actually a pretty powerful story to discuss in media - to go to newspapers to go to lawmakers - we are backed by the Stanfords and the Harvards. Our story is a perfect platform one could use to affect Immigration Reform. And I did reach out to IV about this a month ago - but since we were only 14 it is not on your agenda. Its all about numbers - and the rally proved it. The Senator talked only about illegals since that was his audience. IV folks were on the podium - what happened? Did one statement come about legals? No. Because we are not in the millions. Because we are chicken about loosing our jobs if we go on a country wide 1 day strike to prove how we can damage the economy if we don't work. We can't even get our employers to rally up for us where as the illegals have got their employers talk about them.

    iv). How many of us realize that we are better off with an IT job that pays well when one compares to the 20K odd cash jobs the illegals support families of 4+ with? We all knew spouses cant work on H4 but we still got married - we all want to make more money with a better control on life and therefore we talk about reforms - trust me we all are better off than those illegals. But yet we have our own agenda and we are complaining.

    3. Anyone who thinks I should get out of the portal - trust me you are not promoting free speech - the very essence of this country - I'll do what is right for me as long as I don't hurt anyone else...But don't get stressed if you did not get your chance...Its about survival of the fittest and when IV decided not to bring my case up, it was for me to bring it up. I believe in leading in the absence of a leader. I do not doubt IV's efforts but that rally was not your effective place. It was clearly addressed to the illegals and therefore I rose. I am in the same boat as all of you cant apply for stage 3, but then I took a stand, F*** the GC, I want to create my own destiny and not let a moron decide that I will stay a software engineer for the rest of my life...may of you want to go to school to get educated but are waiting for GC to happen - I was in that boat for ever too but enough is enough, I wont let my identity and my self respect be treated by the "Hijda visa" we all have to live off. I mean it DO NOT show a begging attitude for change in laws - be aggressive like the Latinas - you saw what happened at the rally. These lawmakers are looking for numbers to get votes - they don't care about you and me....they really don't....

    4. Lastly, anyone who thinks I wanted free legal advice feel free to drop a note to me to see my lawyers fees in the last 3 weeks - also feel free to call Rajiv Khanna to see how many times I have spoken to him - the uniqueness of my situation caused him enough pain that he did a free conf-call 3 weeks ago and someone from IV was there too. Instead of being focused on the agenda of the call - he was trying to change focus to the agenda of getting his wife to work on H2 by moving to J1 and doing to school - these are all agendas my friends...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment