Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

mallika sherawat wallpaper

images Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika sherawat completely
  • Mallika sherawat completely



  • h1techSlave
    02-04 09:07 PM
    We need to prepare a nice letter and a set of points for discussion with law makers.

    We can send the letter to all law makers a week before our visit. During the visit we can talk about some specific points, which we need to prepare in advance.





    wallpaper Mallika sherawat completely mallika sherawat wallpaper. malika sherawat wallpaper.
  • malika sherawat wallpaper.



  • GreenLantern
    02-15 08:01 AM
    Give me a preview grinch. I would like to see how somebody else is going about this.





    mallika sherawat wallpaper. mallika sherawat hot. mallika
  • mallika sherawat hot. mallika



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 09:12 AM
    I changed 5 employers over the past 6 years, after I filed my GC. I never did AC21 with out them asking for it and I responded to only one RFE with whatever the document they requested and I mentioned that I used AC21 to change the job.

    Seems like you file G-28 by yourself. We are also looking into doing that, but have not been able to get anyhelp. Can you please guide us about filling the G-28. We wil really appreciate that. Is there any particular format we need to follow?





    2011 malika sherawat wallpaper. mallika sherawat wallpaper. IN - Mallika Sherawat
  • IN - Mallika Sherawat



  • perm2gc
    01-03 10:40 PM
    I was trying to find out chinese portals, but no luck. I dont have any chinese friends who are stuck in this EB mess. Are we trying to get any chinese, philippino members?
    yes.We want to increase our memberships from all communities.



    more...


    mallika sherawat wallpaper. Hot amp; Sexy Mallika Sherawat
  • Hot amp; Sexy Mallika Sherawat



  • psk79
    07-18 08:37 AM
    Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
    If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.

    You may be right, But I didn't hear about a single case where USCIS refused to accept the Fedex. How can they do it ?because they don't know what's inside the package. if anything is sent via usps they just drop it of in the drop box.

    Also, does anyone know if the package has to be transferred to Texas or wherever your I140 is approved and then that particular center issues a receipt?? That's what I heard...





    mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat Pictures
  • Mallika Sherawat Pictures



  • desi3933
    02-02 11:07 AM
    That's fine ..To show that we are in status form the last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing stage should we have our monthly stubs or will W2 be sufficient? I'm afraid I've some misplaced. Again thank you very much for your responses.


    W2 should be fine in most cases. Additionally, employment letter stating job duties, salary offered, dates is very useful. Please note that this salary could be different from GC Salary, however, it must be within the salary range mentioned in H1 LCA.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat
  • Mallika Sherawat



  • goel_ar
    08-08 09:47 AM
    I work at one of these companies & they applied for my GC.





    2010 mallika sherawat hot. mallika mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat
  • Mallika Sherawat



  • a_yaja
    04-04 09:10 AM
    I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
    And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
    There are many business models and you need to be aware of how each model works. There are a lot of companies, banks, insurance companies, even small and medium manufacturing companies that hire contractors for developing IT applications. They remain contractors for a reason - once the application has been developed - the contractors turn over the application to the company for maintenance and enhancements. A small percentage of contractors stay on and become permanant employees - but others move on. It would not be cost efficient for those companies to hire all developers as FTEs - the cost associated with benifits, taxes, 401K, etc are much more costly than having a contractor. Ofcourse, they can lay-off the employees after the project is completed - but what would that do to their reputation? Any company that follows a "hire-and-fire" policy cannot survive long.

    Let me give you a simple real life analogy. Let us say that you have a decent family sized car that you and your family use on a daily basis. Then let us say you want to go on a vacation with your friends family. What would you do in this case? Would you go out and buy a mini-van? Or would you rent one?



    more...


    mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat Wallpapers
  • Mallika Sherawat Wallpapers



  • CT_Green
    12-27 09:03 AM
    I have a home mortgage and also a 529 for my daughter. The H1 approval notice is good enough. I guess one just needs to look around for other options.





    hair IN - Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. malika sherawat wallpaper.
  • malika sherawat wallpaper.



  • singhsa3
    03-03 12:40 PM
    MSG TO THE NEWS MEDIA
    Please note that this site is visited by approximately 400-500 regular visitors daily. Though the sample size is here small but the idea is compelling and the potential is very real
    Some of the statistics can be found at http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/PERM_Data_FY07_Announcement.pdf


    Green card process overview:
    Stage 1: Labor Certification (or the PERM process) => Government scrutinize that qualified citizens are not available to perfom the "highly skilled" job.
    Stage 2: I-140 stage=> Government scrutnize that the person for which immigrant visa is sought is elligible and the company has ability to pay his salary
    Stage 3 : I-485 or Adjustment of status : Now the immigrant waits for the visa number to be available and adjust his status to that of a permanent resident.

    Most of us are in stage 3.


    We are stuck in stage 3 waiting because of very small immigration quota's that were set decades ago which are completely out of line with real supply-demand for the size of todays high-tech workforce. In addition USCIS inefficiency has resulted in them not utilizing even this tiny quota fully, in the past few years.
    Getting a mortgage is a lot easier if our immigration status is permanent. In this final stage of immigration most of us have work authorization that needs to be renewed every year, and mortgage/Finance companies dont accept that.

    Futher reading on our proposal to the government: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16506

    .

    MSG TO THE POLL PARTICIPANTS
    Objective of this poll:
    a) To assess if the idea has any strength
    b) Invite media attention to the issue
    c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.

    Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
    Some of us had their mortgage application rejected on the grounds that EAD is valid for only one year, even though their credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.



    more...


    mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat
  • Mallika Sherawat



  • whattodo21
    06-16 08:43 AM
    Sent it to my Senators.

    However, is it possible to send it to Senators Grassley, Sanders too. I say this because these senators need to hear that we oppose this bill too and I am not sure how many of our members from IA and VT are active and are sending this message to them.





    hot Hot amp; Sexy Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat, Mallika
  • Mallika Sherawat, Mallika



  • Libra
    09-10 12:09 PM
    no, not those people, but my guess many people who are working for desi companies like me defenitely feel this way.
    SO LET'S GO TO DC.

    Are you saying that whoever is happy in their job without a GC is in a closet or jail?



    more...


    house Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat at 62nd
  • Mallika Sherawat at 62nd



  • EB3_SEP04
    06-11 12:49 PM
    I wouldn't worry about this.. this bill is in embyonic stage, hundreds of such ridiculous bills are persented each years and they never make it to either house or senate floors for voting. Remember US politicians all the time "propose" or "talk about" such crazy bills to make happy the crazy segment of voters in their constituency and to make a buzz in the media. This is nothing more than Rakhi sawant accusing Mika of kissing. Nothing is going to happen without the full fledge CIR. Anyone believes the country which gives amnesty to illegals every 10-15 years will take such a nasty step and hurt itself ? Just watch in the months ahead what happens to AZ law or rather it's (non)implementation.





    tattoo Mallika Sherawat Pictures mallika sherawat wallpaper. malika sherawat wallpaper
  • malika sherawat wallpaper



  • mugwump
    09-26 05:00 PM
    I understand your point, doesn't make sense to burn bridges. we might need her in the future



    more...


    pictures Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika sherawat hot amp; sexy
  • Mallika sherawat hot amp; sexy



  • sammas
    07-12 04:01 PM
    F. DETERMINATION OF THE NUMERICAL LIMITS ON IMMIGRANTS REQUIRED UNDER THE TERMS OF THE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT (INA)

    The State Department is required to make a determination of the worldwide numerical limitations, as outlined in Section 201(c) and (d) of the INA, on an annual basis. These calculations are based in part on data provided by U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (CIS) regarding the number of immediate relative adjustments in the preceding year and the number of aliens paroled into the United States under Section 212(d)(5) in the second preceding year. Without this information, it is impossible to make an official determination of the annual limits. To avoid delays in processing while waiting for the CIS data, the Visa Office (VO) bases allocations on the minimum annual limits outlined in Section 201 of the INA. On July 7th, CIS provided the required data to VO.

    The Department of State has determined the Family and Employment preference numerical limits for FY-2010 in accordance with the terms of Section 201 of the INA. These numerical limitations for FY-2010 are as follows:

    Worldwide Family-Sponsored preference limit: 226,000
    Worldwide Employment-Based preference limit: 150,667

    Under INA Section 202(A), the per-country limit is fixed at 7% of the family and employment annual limits. For FY-2010 the per-country limit is 26,367. The dependent area annual limit is 2%, or 7,533.





    dresses Mallika Sherawat, Mallika mallika sherawat wallpaper. Malika sharawat Gallery
  • Malika sharawat Gallery



  • kondur_007
    04-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks Kondur. That was a very good presentation of the numbers. I very much appreciate it.

    Now,

    1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?

    2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?

    3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?

    4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf


    Thanks,

    Here is what I think; possible answers/comments. I am not an expert but am thinking following:

    1. Any category being "current" is based on "DOS's guesstimate" based on demand numbers they receive and so it is never "perfect". So yes, you are true that technically EB1 should be retrogressed "slightly", but considering the small number of spillover (now called fall down numbers) it used, it may not have been able to be predicted prior to the end of fiscal year.

    2. That is the biggest hope and assumption that there will be more fall down from EB5 and EB1 due to "economy". Caveat is, more and more people are trying to switch to "current" categories and so actual usage may not be commensurate with "economy". We have never been given any "usage data". So everything is a pure guess on this front. Looking at data, I honestly do not see any difference in number of EB1 cases from 2008-2009-2010.

    3. Yes, it is due to "spillover" from Family based category. (This is where DOS is using the word "spillover" and any visa number that go from one EB to another EB category, they all it "fall across" and "fall down"). These numbers used to be higher before and now lower as they are more efficient in using as many numbers as possible for a particular category.

    4. Pending 485 data is extremely deceptive for "current" categories. Look at the approval timeframe of EB2 ROW or EB1 cases; majority of them are approved before ever counted as "pending". Remember. "pending cases" DO NOT reflect "usage".

    The main thing missing in all these is the "USAGE", this should be a very easy information that can be made available by DOS, but they have not. If I had one "wish" to get one piece of info; would be this: "number of visa used in each category every month and YTD". Without that info, no prediction of spillover/fall down-across is ever possible.



    more...


    makeup Mallika Sherawat Wallpapers mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat
  • Mallika Sherawat



  • coopheal
    07-02 07:03 AM
    Doing more than what IV suggest is good. If you personally take responsibility and make the online petition a success, great... and best luck.
    IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.

    I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc





    girlfriend malika sherawat wallpaper mallika sherawat wallpaper. Mallika Sherawat Wallpaper
  • Mallika Sherawat Wallpaper



  • Slumdog
    01-17 03:07 PM
    Xyzgc, Relax out there. You are taking it very personal. For you this may be bulshitting but in tough economic times
    Like this my story might be a reality for lot of people or could very well face in coming days & months. I put out my experience out there so people will read & be cautious & use their good judgement. I am happy for you that you were able to make all right decisions in your life. Let others read & decide what is best for them.





    hairstyles Mallika Sherawat mallika sherawat wallpaper. mallika sherawat wallpaper.
  • mallika sherawat wallpaper.



  • nandakumar
    10-22 05:37 PM
    I faxed the FOIA request.





    uma001
    03-09 09:44 PM
    HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
    Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.





    mbartosik
    10-16 01:51 PM
    U could get notarized at ur local banks or at ur work place if u ahve anyone who has a license

    i believe you dont have to put in any recpt # 's just your name...


    and also anyone knows the fax #??

    I've already got my GC, but will file this.
    Anybody can file a freedom of information act request. It is a general principle of democracy that the public needs to be in an informed position, and sunlight is the best disinfectant for government.

    I think that the receipt number referred to is the FOIA receipt number that you will get back after sending this, not your AOS receipt number.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment