richi121175
01-17 02:19 PM
I tried to send you something in a private msg but your quota is fullShameless creatures, not even a single guy came and blasted me out for such comments ..! This means that I am telling the truth. You guys don't even have any self dignity left to come and face off with me.
:mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad:
wallpaper drum set wallpaper. wallpaper
senthil1
04-03 08:46 PM
What is the meaning of this?
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
sats123
12-28 12:57 PM
I had similar problem with United last year. I was flying thruogh Malaysian airlines and United charged me for extra 20 LBs. But it was checked in till India.
Both of the flights were on the same itinerary and were booked through Thai. United was asking for money for international part of the travel because he said that Thai would charge United for the extra weight if United checked in the luggage all the way to Bangkok, which isn't really true because Thai did allow 70 LB then. I am not sure what the regulation is now.
I think you are right that the guy was probably ignorant and didn't really care becasue I wasn't flying United after LA anyways.
Both of the flights were on the same itinerary and were booked through Thai. United was asking for money for international part of the travel because he said that Thai would charge United for the extra weight if United checked in the luggage all the way to Bangkok, which isn't really true because Thai did allow 70 LB then. I am not sure what the regulation is now.
I think you are right that the guy was probably ignorant and didn't really care becasue I wasn't flying United after LA anyways.
2011 drum set wallpaper. Guitar Hero Drum Set Ps3. Guitar Hero Drum Set Ps3.
EB3_SEP04
05-26 05:58 PM
It has nothing to do with guts but common sense. When a police officer asks for your driving license and registration, would you be silent or even ask for an attorney quoting your rights ? The law clearly states (read my previous post on this thread), within 100 miles of International border, border patrol officer can ask for your immigration status, if you say you are not a citizen (see Desi3933's post as to what can happen if you say you are a citizen when you are not). If you refuse to produce proof, you can be arrested, plain and simple.
You missed the point totally ! it's not about just excercising my right or giving hard time to the authority, it's about resisting/protesting the STUPID law in every legal manner possible. when they ask for DL they don't do that without suspicion, or they don't do that only to the non-citizens, i hope you see the difference. AGAIN, in any civilized society people should not be stopped/searched/questioned without any suspicious activity. I hope i am clear enough this time.
You missed the point totally ! it's not about just excercising my right or giving hard time to the authority, it's about resisting/protesting the STUPID law in every legal manner possible. when they ask for DL they don't do that without suspicion, or they don't do that only to the non-citizens, i hope you see the difference. AGAIN, in any civilized society people should not be stopped/searched/questioned without any suspicious activity. I hope i am clear enough this time.
more...
Ineedsleep
01-29 02:41 PM
at last something Im not embarassed to submit!! like the 25 line code contest :hugegrin:
Libra
07-05 11:26 AM
What i really wonder is you joined on 2nd of july and questioning IV core efforts....if you really have guts why dont you post with your original login id. and can you please tell me how much you contributed so far for this cause before demanding anything
I ask the doctor to treat me first but also make sure that my brother gets treatment too.It's just that for the past 15 days not one post reg people stuck in BEC's and one guy who started the thread of unfairness got bashed.Even then no announcement nothing from the core team.That's what bugs me.
I'm not trying to create a division.In fact I sympathise with everybody effected by VB ,all the money,effort,time that you have put in.I know I'll be next in line waiting to get in the roller coaster.I also know that core team is not answerable to anybody.
Peace..
I ask the doctor to treat me first but also make sure that my brother gets treatment too.It's just that for the past 15 days not one post reg people stuck in BEC's and one guy who started the thread of unfairness got bashed.Even then no announcement nothing from the core team.That's what bugs me.
I'm not trying to create a division.In fact I sympathise with everybody effected by VB ,all the money,effort,time that you have put in.I know I'll be next in line waiting to get in the roller coaster.I also know that core team is not answerable to anybody.
Peace..
more...

rayoflight
05-27 06:38 PM
Well you can certainly make copies but I was talking about making 'color' copies. As far as I know making color copies is illegal.
2010 wallpaper rock. drum set
go_gc_way
12-28 12:48 PM
For Detroit you can use http://miindia.com.
WillIBLucky, thank you. I have posted the classified. Just curious, why did not you post it.... I am thinking how can this be made easier to post on web sites, that's all.
WillIBLucky, thank you. I have posted the classified. Just curious, why did not you post it.... I am thinking how can this be made easier to post on web sites, that's all.
more...
Asian
11-21 10:46 AM
I like this posting by tjayant. Very personal and detailed message. Except for one thing. You cannot guarantee 2 years from now for those who applied in 2003 and 2004 till getting GC. That is the whole problem for all of us.
My PD is in 2003 and I am EB-3 ROW but I don't think it will happen in two years in this pace. I am trying to move on with the new degree I will get during the long waiting period. Just like many people I had worked for my current company two years before starting GC process. Not many company let you do it right away... So stuck almost five years in current company without career progress just for the hope of GC... How screwed am I?
Back in 2003, my immigration lawyer didn't care much about EB-2 even though I already had a masters degree probably because of the prevailing wage requirement. But they had no clue what was going to happen.
Here is my advice to folks trying to jump job just for $$$, even if the GC situation is bad , money should never be the only factor in moving for another job, plan long term , actually from what I know only startups have good opening but highly unstable so it is a catch 22 for most of the folks, I would suggest if you are in fortune 500 companies and the job is boring and salary is bad stick with it for 2 more years , if you cannot get the GC in the next 1-2 years I dont think you will ever get it, this is applicable for folks who applied GC during 2003/2004, 3+2=5years , for folks who has applied for GC after 2004 you can do what you want !!., here again look for favorable environment, Govt's change and policy change so make hay while the sun shine !!, so if the policy is favorable even if the job is bad but you can get the GC in 1-2 year i would stick with that company, because you will never know what will happen after 2 years , It looks to me like we might be in a cusp of policy change similar to 1999/2000, if you miss this boat you may have to wait for another 6-7 years. But again if my understanding is correct America is like a ocean and there is room for everyone , so no one need to be scared of GC etc, every one will get it in some form or other eventually , it is only a matter of time. As far myself iam still waiting for LC, but never really bothered about GC during my 9+ years stay , I just did what I wanted , but after 9 years I would like to move to a startup but controlling myself with the above logic !!!, But one good thing about waiting for GC is it made me a better person personally in learning ton's of stuff valuable for long run. so there is always pluses, everybody wants to be a Pirate (do what we wanted like jump job's at the fist obstacle/temptation $$$) but sometimes it is good to be controlled by external factors to get the best of ourselfs.
My PD is in 2003 and I am EB-3 ROW but I don't think it will happen in two years in this pace. I am trying to move on with the new degree I will get during the long waiting period. Just like many people I had worked for my current company two years before starting GC process. Not many company let you do it right away... So stuck almost five years in current company without career progress just for the hope of GC... How screwed am I?
Back in 2003, my immigration lawyer didn't care much about EB-2 even though I already had a masters degree probably because of the prevailing wage requirement. But they had no clue what was going to happen.
Here is my advice to folks trying to jump job just for $$$, even if the GC situation is bad , money should never be the only factor in moving for another job, plan long term , actually from what I know only startups have good opening but highly unstable so it is a catch 22 for most of the folks, I would suggest if you are in fortune 500 companies and the job is boring and salary is bad stick with it for 2 more years , if you cannot get the GC in the next 1-2 years I dont think you will ever get it, this is applicable for folks who applied GC during 2003/2004, 3+2=5years , for folks who has applied for GC after 2004 you can do what you want !!., here again look for favorable environment, Govt's change and policy change so make hay while the sun shine !!, so if the policy is favorable even if the job is bad but you can get the GC in 1-2 year i would stick with that company, because you will never know what will happen after 2 years , It looks to me like we might be in a cusp of policy change similar to 1999/2000, if you miss this boat you may have to wait for another 6-7 years. But again if my understanding is correct America is like a ocean and there is room for everyone , so no one need to be scared of GC etc, every one will get it in some form or other eventually , it is only a matter of time. As far myself iam still waiting for LC, but never really bothered about GC during my 9+ years stay , I just did what I wanted , but after 9 years I would like to move to a startup but controlling myself with the above logic !!!, But one good thing about waiting for GC is it made me a better person personally in learning ton's of stuff valuable for long run. so there is always pluses, everybody wants to be a Pirate (do what we wanted like jump job's at the fist obstacle/temptation $$$) but sometimes it is good to be controlled by external factors to get the best of ourselfs.
hair drum set wallpaper. double bass drum set,; double bass drum set,. drlunanerd
msgrewal81
02-19 12:11 AM
If you are lazy enough to contact your representative and Obama, you should not complain for not getting your voice heard. Each and every email matter. Also contact Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D, TX-18] on her website. contact all. It wont take 5 minutes.
Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):
Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.
1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.
2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.
Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.
Kind regards
(Your name)
https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....
Dear (Congressman/woman, Pres. Obama):
Recently an immigration bill was presented in the congress. The HR 264 is embarrassing for legal immigrants.
1) People who are illegal here for more than 5 years will get green card/path to citizenship but people who are legally here for 4 years and 11 months gets nothing.
2) HR 264 says "continuous presence of 5 years". Of course illegal immigrants can't leave the country and they will fulfill this requirement, but legal immigrants can leave country so might have left country for even 3 or 4 months in last 5-6 years to visit home country or any other reason including business. Although brief discontinuity is said to be okay but what if some legal immigrant leave country to be his/her parents for 2 months in last 5 years? So, this continuous presence rule is tailor cut to include illegal immigrants and exclude legal immigrants.
Is this what law abiding get when they follow rules? I request you to make sure that legal immigrants are ahead of illegals in every way. An illegal should not be awarded for being in US for 5 years while a legal, law abiding, tax paying legal immigrant is offered nothing for being in US for 3 or 4 years.
Kind regards
(Your name)
https://writerep.house.gov/htbin/wrep_save
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Now click on the links above and copy paste this stuff there. IT IS IMPORTANT....
more...
forever_waiting
02-16 04:03 PM
Completely understand.
On a related note, as pappu pointed out on another thread, it would be really nice if senior members, in general, who have got GCs in the past years continue to stay involved since their past advocacy experience is greatly valuable. Several such senior members have continued to stay involved but some have taken a back seat after "getting greened". Ideally, it should be the opposite - shouldnt getting a GC inspire us to be further involved in the process and get the issue resolved?
I see and agree with what you say. I sponsored myself the last 2 times I went for advocacy days but this time the situation is different - I've got my green card already and therefore finding it difficult to justify the expenses to my wife.
On a related note, as pappu pointed out on another thread, it would be really nice if senior members, in general, who have got GCs in the past years continue to stay involved since their past advocacy experience is greatly valuable. Several such senior members have continued to stay involved but some have taken a back seat after "getting greened". Ideally, it should be the opposite - shouldnt getting a GC inspire us to be further involved in the process and get the issue resolved?
I see and agree with what you say. I sponsored myself the last 2 times I went for advocacy days but this time the situation is different - I've got my green card already and therefore finding it difficult to justify the expenses to my wife.
hot drum set wallpaper.
hpandey
03-12 12:14 PM
Dude,
Don't embarrass yourself with your IQ, you have only 25 some of posts, I have been here long enough and understand IV more than you. Please keep your smartness to yourself.
point at consistency, ? If you don't have one then shuv it up. I have been urging IV for a long time to do something big, anyone who has that question can go in history Forums, and read.
Thank you,
You don't understand IV or else you would not say SHAME on YOU to IV. What can IV do without money and no support from people. IV does a lot of meetings with govt departments and Washington. At least someone is aware of our problems.
I have seen a number of times IV core requesting people to come forward to give their stories for articles in prominent newspapers who contact IV to put our point of view forward. Even for that except 1 or 2 no one else comes forward.
We pay thousands of dollars to lawyers , USCIS etc etc and still we haven't got a GC and you have paid zero to IV and expect IV to get you a GC . Isn't that some twisted logic.
I think you should demand your LAWYER and USCIS to give you the GC since you have paid them thousands . IV doesn't owe you anything at all especially Pappu who is the public face of IV on this forum and puts in so much of his time.
Don't embarrass yourself with your IQ, you have only 25 some of posts, I have been here long enough and understand IV more than you. Please keep your smartness to yourself.
point at consistency, ? If you don't have one then shuv it up. I have been urging IV for a long time to do something big, anyone who has that question can go in history Forums, and read.
Thank you,
You don't understand IV or else you would not say SHAME on YOU to IV. What can IV do without money and no support from people. IV does a lot of meetings with govt departments and Washington. At least someone is aware of our problems.
I have seen a number of times IV core requesting people to come forward to give their stories for articles in prominent newspapers who contact IV to put our point of view forward. Even for that except 1 or 2 no one else comes forward.
We pay thousands of dollars to lawyers , USCIS etc etc and still we haven't got a GC and you have paid zero to IV and expect IV to get you a GC . Isn't that some twisted logic.
I think you should demand your LAWYER and USCIS to give you the GC since you have paid them thousands . IV doesn't owe you anything at all especially Pappu who is the public face of IV on this forum and puts in so much of his time.
more...
house Drumset Seats

NKR
09-05 04:07 PM
chandu,its not same all the time as i believe in the candidate potential then the experience..i have seen so many case in my past 5 yrs of experience that a Guy who has 8yrs of experience failed to impress the hiring manager and technical lead in an personal interview where as a fresh graduate from well know university cracked the same interview a got the project� IT is the place where we all have to learn new thing every day...experience only matters how the a person approaching to get the things done...it all depends on how each individual is capable of job get done..this is what i belive in...no offence to any one.
I think it is more than that. A guy with lots of experience unless he is looking for a job that suits his experience will not get a job for which he will be over qualified.
An experience guy might find it difficult to answer questions like �what is operator precedence?� at first, cause he has moved from there to advanced levels, but a guy straight out of college can perform better in the interview and get the job.
Also remember for just a techie job, a middle aged (or older) guy will be a liability on the company as that can change the dynamics of medical insurances and other benefits for himself and his family. The company would rather take in a less experienced person and spend less, the company will not tell that for legal reasons but that is an unwritten rule that they will follow.
I think it is more than that. A guy with lots of experience unless he is looking for a job that suits his experience will not get a job for which he will be over qualified.
An experience guy might find it difficult to answer questions like �what is operator precedence?� at first, cause he has moved from there to advanced levels, but a guy straight out of college can perform better in the interview and get the job.
Also remember for just a techie job, a middle aged (or older) guy will be a liability on the company as that can change the dynamics of medical insurances and other benefits for himself and his family. The company would rather take in a less experienced person and spend less, the company will not tell that for legal reasons but that is an unwritten rule that they will follow.
tattoo drum set wallpaper. of your drum set desktop; of your drum set desktop
jamesbond007
09-11 12:41 PM
Wow those guys/gals are fed with so many lies - numbers usa and programmers guild is projecting this bill as if creation of "new" half a million visas and propagating that so many new "foreigners" will take up jobs. Do they understand the word "recapture" and also these are unused 'greencard' recapture - many of beneficiaries are in us for way too long and they are not going to change the job market a bit.
Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.
I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.
There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)
Thanks
Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.
I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.
There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)
Thanks
more...
pictures drum set wallpaper. sonor force f drumset toms; sonor force f drumset toms
Bhargav Goswami
07-13 12:41 PM
Sheela Murthy is not my lawyer but I often check out her office's website as it is quite informative. If she's written a well thought our letter to Chertoff - it's to our benefit...we should welcome any ally we can instead of turning them away.
Some of you who've so viciously attacked her please get a life or get medical help. Why such pain???
Some of you who've so viciously attacked her please get a life or get medical help. Why such pain???
dresses drum set wallpaper. Drum Set
perm2gc
01-10 09:24 PM
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-immigration&tid=13914
more...
makeup drum set wallpaper. Drum Kit n#39; Kaboodle; Drum Kit n#39; Kaboodle

chanduv23
02-15 06:57 AM
I moved to a desi consulting company after I got layed off in 6th year of h1b. Things have worked out well after that and I got extensions as well as good salary everything is good, 140 approved, paperwork excellent etc.... But recently I asked my lawyer for a copy of my L/C and i 140 petition and she refused to give, then my employer requested them to give it to me. They gave it but they started picking me for no reason, they got into a verbal rift with me and finally I had to talk to my employer and we deicded not to use their services anymore just for my case, because my employer was bullshitting to me that "Chandrakanth" is the only person having problem with the lawyer so "Chandrakanth will have a different Lawyer".
In general, there will be similar problems to any consultant, in my case, just the fact that my employer does treat me a bit fair and is willing to help.
So when you deal with consulting companies, be careful, not all employers will tend to support consultants.
I am now looking for an excellent lawyer who will straighten out things in terms of documentation and avoid mis representation of facts on my petitions (485 - long way to go). Till date, my current lawyer considered me a pain only because I was going over every petition of mine checking for discrepencies and they were not comfortable about it.
In general - based on what is going on in background during retrogression, consulting companies are under extreme sccrutiny for mis representing facts, so follow up ur petitions carefully.
In general, there will be similar problems to any consultant, in my case, just the fact that my employer does treat me a bit fair and is willing to help.
So when you deal with consulting companies, be careful, not all employers will tend to support consultants.
I am now looking for an excellent lawyer who will straighten out things in terms of documentation and avoid mis representation of facts on my petitions (485 - long way to go). Till date, my current lawyer considered me a pain only because I was going over every petition of mine checking for discrepencies and they were not comfortable about it.
In general - based on what is going on in background during retrogression, consulting companies are under extreme sccrutiny for mis representing facts, so follow up ur petitions carefully.
girlfriend drum set wallpaper. African drum wallpaper in any
chanduv23
09-19 02:46 PM
What if 485 was not filed but have an approved 140? Economy is taking big hits on the all the consulting firms even the big ones.I know this because I work for one and I was told budget spending on IT is going to be really tight moving forward for another couple of years espcially in financial sector.
Its going to be tough for everyone. Service industry is one such industry. try to avoid FT jobs in wall street.
Its going to be tough for everyone. Service industry is one such industry. try to avoid FT jobs in wall street.
hairstyles drum set wallpaper.
BharatPremi
03-07 09:23 AM
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..
sledge_hammer
10-21 10:28 AM
John McCain does NOT know how to use a computer. That webpage has been designed, scripted and QA'd to specifically get that reaction from you.
You are trying to steer the argument away from the real issue at hand. Who cares if McCain cannot use a computer/code Java/query an RDBMS!!! That's not what he is expected to do being the President. He needs to make policies and make decisions about good vs bad policies. Yes, there are people that will take his message and put it on the website for him. What's worng with that?
Do you really believe what that website says? Seriously? You don't think that's a little to targeted towards pulling our heartstrings? With no solid action plan to back it up? Just like a hooker ad on the freeway?
His action plan has been clearly stated on the website. What more plan to you expect out of him? What has Obama planned for you and me?????
Just like a hooker ad on the freeway?
A hooker ad on a freeway? That's the best analogy you can come up with? I didn't know hookers these days made promises to give you a green card in addition to turning tricks. You must be picking them up at the wrong freeway?!?!
You are trying to steer the argument away from the real issue at hand. Who cares if McCain cannot use a computer/code Java/query an RDBMS!!! That's not what he is expected to do being the President. He needs to make policies and make decisions about good vs bad policies. Yes, there are people that will take his message and put it on the website for him. What's worng with that?
Do you really believe what that website says? Seriously? You don't think that's a little to targeted towards pulling our heartstrings? With no solid action plan to back it up? Just like a hooker ad on the freeway?
His action plan has been clearly stated on the website. What more plan to you expect out of him? What has Obama planned for you and me?????
Just like a hooker ad on the freeway?
A hooker ad on a freeway? That's the best analogy you can come up with? I didn't know hookers these days made promises to give you a green card in addition to turning tricks. You must be picking them up at the wrong freeway?!?!
new_horizon
03-10 07:23 PM
I'll be flying in to BWI on Sat 2nd night, and have booked a 2 bed hotel room for 3 nights. The hotel is close to the BWI and MARC/Amtrac station, with frequent trains to Union Station DC. If anyone would like to share the hotel room, pls send me a personal message. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment