Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

geeta basra wallpapers

images Black Beauty - Geeta Basra geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers



  • h1-b forever
    01-24 09:16 AM
    I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation

    But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.

    Let me put forward my idea.

    The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.

    Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile

    GK,

    I think you do have a point. Let me do some research and contact some attorneys as well on this. Will also check with the IV leadership on their thoughts on this point.

    Cheers,
    Rayoflight

    Did anything come of this plan? Is this doable?





    wallpaper Geeta Basra Wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra reunited with
  • Geeta Basra reunited with



  • HV000
    03-18 03:33 PM
    Now with April VB out. Any chance of EB2 India moving further another 2 years to DEC 2005 Before October 2008?? Are there a lot of EB2 - INDIA applicants between DEC 03 - DEC 05??





    geeta basra wallpapers. geeta bhasra
  • geeta bhasra



  • nixstor
    07-05 01:00 PM
    Assume you make it paid. Then what. We will have maximum 400-500 users and you want to go and lobby or fight with congress with that much number of users. I still do not understand why this thread is still active. Well my post is going to bump it up so I'll not respond to this post any more. Lets focus on other drives as suggested by pappu. We are just waiting too much time discussing fruitile things.

    Lets do some quick math here. Assuming that we have 500 guys who are paying. you make IV paid. You will have alteast another 200 guys who will realize the importance of IV and join. People have come to IV time and over when ever shyt has hit the roof and they will come.

    700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?





    2011 Geeta Basra reunited with geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers.
  • geeta basra wallpapers.



  • xela
    03-12 07:56 AM
    As far as dates for India goes, its out. Bulletin on USCIS website will have details for all other countries as well which doesn't matter much to us...


    How sweet of you, but guess what it does matter to some people, like me.

    What I do not understand is how EB3 row only moves so little because there isnt a lot of people left before 2005. Anyone have an answer for that?

    But I hope things will eventually improve for all of us!



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. tags actress geeta basra
  • tags actress geeta basra



  • delax
    07-20 10:03 AM
    Also conversations will affect this because people converting from EB3 to EB2 will make sure that they port their priority dates and hence if say all the EB3 people from 2003 convert to EB2 and successfully port their dates it will definitely push the dates south of 2003. Did I make sense???

    You are correct. EB3 to EB2 conversions can impact the movement of dates - but there are a few factors working against that. Refiling labor and I-140 is an expensive affair and not everyone may be ready to shell out nearly $10k. Besides the time taken nowadays for labor and I-140 approval means that the conversion can happen only in about 12 to 18 months or so. The third variable is also the close scrutniy (read audit) that DOL is doing of EB2 labor applications. If people started conversions last year they should be good. But if someone plans to start it now, then I think it is a shot in the dark - however from an EB3 perspective, a shot in the dark may be better than no shot at all.





    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Hot wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Hot wallpapers



  • eb3India
    06-12 03:12 PM
    why should anyone now listen to Bush, he just a lameduck at this point and don't bring his war funding victory, they just did'nt have any other choice but support brave soldiers and Bush know that

    My point is CIR starts and ends with illegal immigration our reforms are just a sideeffect which may or may not happen.

    what we need is a new stratergy which address our issues again I repeat our issue only, which means no H1B increase, just a system reform which ends retrogession.

    for which we don't need any law change, we need someone to held accountable for USCIS wasting as many as 40K visas, Everyone in this country is accountable and letz use it



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers, Geeta
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers, Geeta



  • GC_US_64
    12-26 03:58 PM
    We cannot save for our children's college in college savings plan as every plan needs a GC.





    2010 geeta bhasra geeta basra wallpapers. Black Beauty - Geeta Basra
  • Black Beauty - Geeta Basra



  • permfiling
    02-14 01:41 AM
    Canuck,
    There is no divide and rule policy by US as giving H1 does not mean that you have to file for Immigration, It is the choice of the person to get immigrated to US and US has set some policies by quota system. If you don't like it then no one is forcing you to stay back (US will say that if u sue USCIS).

    Thought to chip in my 2 cents as you are showing similarities of british raj and US. First of all it was the fault of the kings in India during that time who were not united enough to kick them out.

    Cheers
    permfiling
    EB2 -INDIA
    N Cal Chapter








    Dear friends,

    I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. If any of you remember your history lessons from high school, the English used this exact policy of "Divide and Rule" to keep control over their colonies.

    For example, in India, they would go into Moslem dominated cities, discriminate against them for jobs, and put Hindus in more prestigious positions, and vice-versa. They did this after the first war for independence in 1857 where Hindus, Moslems, rich and poor fought to overthrow the British occupation.

    The very same policy is used by the U.S. government to control their population:

    1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting

    2) Infighting causes immigrant activists like IV to lose focus and weaken the agenda

    3) Infighting results in racism between ROW, India, and China, which causes Americans to watch the circus, shake their heads and lobby for more immigration control

    4) Poor regulation in the H1B program cause Americans to lose their jobs and blame the Indians and Chinese

    ...and the elite sit back, sip their martinis, and watch the fun.

    So you have two choices before you:
    1) Keep fighting, achieve none of the 3 main IV objectives, and continue your bonded slavery or
    2) Unite as one to achieve all 3 objectives, and throw off your shackles

    Remember, "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere" - Martin Luther King



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra#39;s Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra#39;s Wallpapers



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    08-21 03:54 PM
    I am truly sorry for your situation and applogize for the lousy way people in this forum are treating you. It seems you have done everything honestly and legally. From your story I do not see any wrong intentions or trying to stay here illegally. If that was the case I don't see why you filed the pettion anyway so looks like you have done the right thing. I wish I could help. The only advise I could give you is to see if you can get an extension on the 30 day period. I do not know if that is possible but I sincerely hope that things will work out for you!

    I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
    Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
    If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
    My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
    Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.





    hair geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta basra
  • Geeta basra



  • nixstor
    07-05 01:05 PM
    Who ever started this website should know that they are limited by the contributions from IV community. And we can only go so far in getting those contributions.

    Instead of making this a paid site, why don't you create incentives to be 'contributing member'

    > Publish a list of paid members and highlight their contribution and even sort them by total contribution. And mention 'anonymous' for those who don't want to be identified.

    > Sell T-shirt with IV logo. And mention that 50% of the cost of T-shirt goes to IV fund. This works in two-ways, we get money and we get publicity.

    > I don't prefer this but - create contributing-members only email-distro, or thread or section in the website.

    RK,

    Limited contributions is not equal to no contributions. Limited contributions from every one weill make us stronger.
    Its not about getting extra privileges for paid members. No one (atleast me) wants a red carpet treatment her for paying 20USD. Its about fighting for a cause together. I dont think I need to underscore how Barrack Obama raised 32.5 mil USD. Most of us want to be future Americans right, if not all. I guess you should take a moment to consider the importance of contributions in the US of A



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Sexy Photos
  • Geeta Basra Sexy Photos



  • McLuvin
    03-21 02:39 PM
    PERM Processing Times (as of 03/09/2011)

    Analyst Reviews - February 2011
    Audits - March 2009
    Standard Appeals - June 2008
    Gov't Error Appeals - Current

    A small breather.... :)

    BR,
    McLuvin





    hot tags actress geeta basra geeta basra wallpapers. geetha-asra-377-2
  • geetha-asra-377-2



  • Karthikthiru
    09-11 11:37 AM
    Numbersusa site says that it will be back on Sep 18



    more...


    house Geeta Basra Wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra In Tight Glitter
  • Geeta Basra In Tight Glitter



  • Kodi
    04-01 11:36 AM
    Does anyone have the format of the employment letter? My attorney didn't request one even when I emailed him few time.

    Form I-140 has an area to write the wages per week? The amount my attorney wrote is wages for the year. Is this ok?

    Thank you.





    tattoo Geeta Basra Hot wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Profile and
  • Geeta Basra Profile and



  • go_guy123
    05-26 07:38 PM
    I am sure you are not going to be silent and also going to act like a puppet when the border patrol will ask you. I have seen the similar case, when I was travelling back from india this fellow was ahead of me in the line at POE , his photo from the passport fall off and when he went to the officer and the officer asked what is this.. he was talking like a shivering cat. After interrogating him for an hour or so, he was let go.
    Luckily he was sitting next to me in the connecting flight, and now he was telling me the story in a totally different way. " I told the officer what can I do if the photo from the passport fall off".
    "I am waiting , but make sure that I get my connecting flight I got a very important meeting"... blah blah..

    I was laughing out loud in my heart.. Its quite interesting to see these kind of personalities.
    So I know what you gonna do , next time when you meet the border patrol. Accept the fact that we are middle class , god and immigration fearing creatures, who definitely have a lot of anger and aggression towards these laws and discrimination but cannot do anything about it and Also we like the life style and show off to the relatives in the India, that you are smart and rich NRI, are the reasons, we are not leaving this country despite of all these things.
    Good to know all this so while travelling just be prepared.. but I dun see a reason for making this coversation of 10 pages thread.
    Well I am gonna get more reds.. but I dun care.


    psaxena....you are the man....or woman (i dont know). every line is true.



    more...


    pictures Geeta Basra Wallpapers, Geeta geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers 0108
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers 0108



  • va_jan_03
    12-13 09:44 AM
    I am sure the IV core would have thought about this option of contacting USCIS and let them know the problems because of retrogression.

    But I like the idea of collecting 10$ for the fax and creating awareness. Lets move.





    dresses geetha-asra-377-2 geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta-Basra-Wallpaper-008.jpg
  • Geeta-Basra-Wallpaper-008.jpg



  • BharatPremi
    03-13 11:00 AM
    I am going through the process of changing job. My new company says they are fond of EAD. But I am asking for H1 transfer. So they are saying if I want H1 transfer I can do so at my cost. Interesting!!!!

    If your are awarded with that option, better use it to maintain H1.



    more...


    makeup Geeta Basra#39;s Wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers



  • Saralayar
    03-09 06:48 PM
    Both 1A and 2A category for Family Based (sons, daughters, spouse - of citizens and green card holders) has better dates (15th Aug 02, 15th Aug 2004) than EB-2 India, and EB-3 India.

    This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.

    So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.

    Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??

    Check my threads on Citizenship. Ask for citizenship directly if you are living here for more than a decade...





    girlfriend Geeta Basra Profile and geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra movie wallpaper
  • Geeta Basra movie wallpaper



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    03-10 03:02 PM
    There is nothing to worry. You should be fine. IT does not really depend on your specific skills. If you move to another position as systems analyst with diferent technical skills it should not matter. So long as you are in the same/similar occupation as defined in ONET job code.

    Ve fun

    Guru's

    I have a small doubt on AC -21 especially the same / similar interpretation. in Perm Application there are two places where there is job description. One is Section H field 11 ( Job Opportunity/ job duties) and other one is Section F field 2 ( Prevailing Wage/ SOC code) now both define what the job is the Section H is company specific and Section F is list of USCIS codes under which this particular job falls as subset.

    The question is will USCIS judge using section F or Section H for same/ similar interpretation because Section F is pretty Generic and as long as you are in same field it works example in IT if you were say DBA and now data modeler or Systems Analyst or coder they are pretty much same. Here is an example of one such code

    15-1051 Computer Systems Analysts
    Analyze science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software. Exclude persons working primarily as "Engineers" (17-2011 through 17-2199), "Mathematicians" (15-2021), or "Scientists" (19-1011 through 19-3099). May supervise computer programmers.

    But in case they try to interpret Section H is it very complex and has specific tools that can get outdated or obselete with time. So it will be difficult to do an Ac -21 with that Example if they mention SQL Server or Ab-Initio in section H and now you take a full time in company using Oracle or Informatica will that cause an issue?





    hairstyles Geeta Basra Sexy Photos geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers.
  • geeta basra wallpapers.



  • nc14
    09-10 03:28 PM
    This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.

    Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.

    ............................................
    $470 till date


    Someone please confirm...





    alex99
    10-12 09:01 PM
    Thanks





    lvinaykumar
    07-16 07:40 PM
    Can we sue them for spreading false information



    No comments:

    Post a Comment