Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures

images Straight Hairstyles Prom 2011 hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. long hairstyles for prom 2011.
  • long hairstyles for prom 2011.



  • bang
    03-11 08:17 AM
    I am in ......





    wallpaper long hairstyles for prom 2011. hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom. hairstyles for prom.
  • hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom. hairstyles for prom.



  • ashkam
    02-12 04:10 PM
    Are you people daft? Using terms like ethnic cleansing, lynching or comparing our plight to the holocaust borders on the hysterical. Please do not lose your perspective on life.





    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. dresses hairstyles for prom
  • dresses hairstyles for prom



  • CADude
    02-21 11:19 AM
    Your friends lawyer is stupid. I know many who are GC holder by converting. File new EB2 LCA and Port the EB3 date in I140 filing. Nothing wrong with it. My company (F 500) don't do it by some crap policy. I am still waiting since PD 2001 to see light. Why? Because EB2 India is always current but EB3 India PD is May 2001 or before from last 3 years. So if possible take advantage or I am living example. Waiting from 8+ years. Sorry for venting.. :)

    My co-worker tried that and now has 3 RFE's to respond to.
    Don't know the details but mostly it looks like a scam since why did one file Eb3 in first place and how can he add more exp. while Eb3 is pending as a factor for EB2? He is respondign since OCT. but they just keep asking for more details and they have first question for 140/PERM asking - DID YOU EVER HAD ANOTHER LABOR certification besides this one?
    Be very careful-





    2011 hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom. hairstyles for prom. hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom 2011 long
  • hairstyles for prom 2011 long



  • kutra
    03-06 10:06 AM
    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards

    dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?

    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!


    I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.

    I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.

    As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.



    more...


    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. Hairstyles 2011
  • Hairstyles 2011



  • apt7
    06-13 12:58 PM
    Let us analyze this thing in depth.

    a) According to the restriction which stops consulting

    New york city--- Desi Companies will be affected. They will not be able bring H1-B.

    CDI, RCG, Bearing Point, Datanomics, .... ..... ... .. there are 1000s of middle vendor which supply the Desi labor to the Wall street companies and more.
    I am just talking about NYC. These laborer comes from desi comapnies.

    With restriction...desi cannot bring H1-B..the middle vendors are screwed and hence the clients. Due you have an idea how many Indians work for the financial companies that are not a direct hire.

    If you stop consulting Wall street's wall will fall. The work that a desi can do in 1 day an american would take three days. At least in my company they have realized it.

    You answer this


    This is true with ibm too. If all the desis leave ibm many highly funded projects will fail.





    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. prom 2011 hairstyles for long
  • prom 2011 hairstyles for long



  • manishcp
    09-26 10:02 AM
    I did send E-mail



    more...


    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. Prom Hairstyles for 2011,
  • Prom Hairstyles for 2011,



  • vin13
    03-09 12:22 PM
    This is horrible. Does not make much sense.





    2010 dresses hairstyles for prom hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. Straight Hairstyles Prom 2011
  • Straight Hairstyles Prom 2011



  • alias
    06-10 01:21 PM
    EAD is not tied to an employer/company, it is your application. You may apply for EAD but not work at all, if you wish.



    more...


    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. short hairstyles for prom
  • short hairstyles for prom



  • rajuram
    11-15 12:02 AM
    I am not from California, I will still make the call next week.


    If you are from california plz make a call. Or if you know some one have him/her call to her office.

    We need to keep moving ahead on this one.





    hair hairstyles for prom 2011 long hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles 2011 prom.
  • hairstyles 2011 prom.



  • Jaime
    09-11 07:54 PM
    The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to attend, but here's a very important one:

    This is for YOU! Only for YOU! YOU deserve this! That's why we want to see YOU in Washington! Help yourself!!! YOU have earned the right!!!!



    more...


    hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. updo hairstyles for prom 2011.
  • updo hairstyles for prom 2011.



  • singhsa3
    03-03 05:54 PM
    Just sent a message to David Merkel, inviting him to view this thread david.merkel@gmail.com. Any one that can take our cause is relevan to us.





    hot Hairstyles 2011 hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom 2011 half
  • hairstyles for prom 2011 half



  • rimzhim
    01-28 11:04 AM
    I don’t want to start another war here but all I am asking for is a fair treatment of people and not discriminate against people based on country of birth. One of the reasons I left my country, India, is because of the discriminating that exists there in terms of "reservations" where everything is reserved based on your caste for 50%. Now please dont tell me reservations and country cap are different, they are not different they are the same. they accomplish the same purpose in case of skilled immigration.I never thought such a thing would happen in US but it seems worst here because Indians and Chinese make up almost 70 to 80% of H1 (which is dual intent) but when it comes to employment based green cards (which are based on H1) Indians and Chinese combined get only 14% of the visas, don’t you see the tragedy here? Why don’t they enforce the country cap on H1 also, that way people from India and china will not have to suffer worse than others? But US is a competitive country, they want the best available talent for H1 and that’s the reason they don’t put country caps on H1.

    Take my case for example, I have come to this country in 1999 on F1 and have been working and paying takes since 2001. I am not even able to apply for 485. If I get laid off now I will have to leave US next year. Contrast this with somebody from Taiwan, UK or some non retrogressed country. In some cases they can get green card within the first year of coming to US. This is not a hypothetical case but a scenario which is happening quite often, especially in EB2. In my own company I have seen people (6 so far) who are 5 years junior to me (i.e joined the company 5 years after I did) get a green card where as I am dazed and confused and haven’t even applied for 485.

    I totally agreed with country caps in non skilled immigration, because the only criteria is that you don’t have any diseases and don’t have a criminal background. But in skilled immigration it does not make sense to apply country caps unless you apply country caps in H1. but US is a competitive country, they want the best available talent for H1and that’s the reason they don’t put country caps on H1.
    I understand your plight, but then the solution is to put a country cap to H1. Also, I respectfully disagree with comparing your situation in regards to caste etc in your country to country-cap based quotas in the US. This has only happened because the number of H1s for many years exceeded the number of GCs allowed every yr. The US does believe in some diversity which is why they have affirmative action, and the country cap has been imposed in the same spirit. Affirmative action will not go away from the US even if it is, as you say, same thing as caste-based reservations in your home country. I agree: there should be a country cap on H1 also and the total number of H1 per yr should never exceed the number of GCs per yr.



    more...


    house hairstyle prom 2011, hairstyle hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. Tags: Prom Hairstyles
  • Tags: Prom Hairstyles



  • imh1b
    11-12 03:21 PM
    To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.

    I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.





    tattoo prom 2011 hairstyles for long hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom 2011 long
  • hairstyles for prom 2011 long



  • mallu
    02-27 09:35 PM
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4398

    So, those who done their FP in July 2007 or afterwards will have their FP refreshed. So they don't need to go for FP once the previous FP expires. All those who did FP prior to July 2007 will have to go to ASC for FP .



    more...


    pictures Prom Hairstyles for 2011, hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. African+american+hairstyles+for+prom+2011
  • African+american+hairstyles+for+prom+2011



  • thakkarbhav
    08-10 02:29 PM
    I am in. I am EB2 but I support this because this makes sense.





    dresses hairstyles for prom 2011 half hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. prom updo hairstyles 2011.
  • hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. prom updo hairstyles 2011.



  • pappu
    07-01 09:32 PM
    At this time, IV is analyzing the impact of the speculation around the July visa bulletin closure, and is reaching out to attorneys, including AILA and planning next steps. tomorrow being a working day will also help us get more information and opportunity to reach appropriate levels of government . We will share more information with you as soon as there are developments. In the meanwhile, you should go about business as usual, and file your 485/140 applications as planned.

    IMPORTANT: At this time, you are encouraged to update your user profiles on IV with the most current information and the best way to reach you. If we have an urgent action item, we may also send newsletters to all members.



    more...


    makeup short hairstyles for prom hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. hairstyle prom 2011, hairstyle
  • hairstyle prom 2011, hairstyle



  • sdudeja
    10-12 02:50 PM
    I-140, I485 Sent on 08/15/2007





    girlfriend hairstyles for prom 2011 long hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. the prom 2011 season.
  • the prom 2011 season.



  • NKR
    07-03 11:09 PM
    May I suggest the following reservations:
    20% Other Backward Countries (OBC)
    15% Scheduled Countries (SC)
    15% Scheduled Territories (ST)
    5% Kins of the armed forces
    Remaining 55% for Highly Skilled people

    Notfunny dude..





    hairstyles updo hairstyles for prom 2011. hairstyles for prom 2011 pictures. prom hairstyles 2011. simple
  • prom hairstyles 2011. simple



  • bayarea07
    09-10 02:20 PM
    I dont think its the Right Link the link that you sent has lot of action going on but
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
    has people moving all over the place and no action


    I found another link. Not sure if its the right one ?

    http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN_wm.aspx





    suriajay12
    04-04 08:59 AM
    immigration-law.com says:.. Please read the second part which is more relavant to us.

    04/04/2009: Congress Passed Concurrent Resolution, H. Con. Res. 93, to "Conditional" Recess Until April 20, 2009

    * The 111th Congress has passed most of key and time-sensitive bills in the first three months. The last important bill which the Congress passed was the Obama Administration's FY 2010 budget proposal. Both the House and the Senate swiftly passed the budget in the last two days. It is historical in that the single most hot button legislative bill is a budget for the government and it tends to drag the legislative process for months. This week's Congressional action on the FY 2010 budget recorded a history.
    * Having resolved most of hot botton legislations, yesterday the House and the Senate passed by unaimous consent a concurrent resolution to go into recess "conditionally" until April 20 for the Senate and April 21 for the House. "Conditionally" means when any hot issues develop, the leadership of the House and the Senate can always call back the Congress into the session during this period. Accordingly, unless such event develops, the Hill will remain quite for almost next three weeks in the legislative activities.
    * The members of the House and the Senate are returning to their neighborhoods to recharge their energy in their political constituency. This presents a golden opportunity for the pro and con immigrant advocates to work with the legislators to support their immigration agenda when they return to the Hill after April 20th. These legislators never rest. Recess does not mean that they can take a time off to enjoy sleep for extended hours or enjoy a vacation. In fact, they tend to get busier in their community to harden and expand their political roots. It is time for the immigration advocators to roll up their sleeves to work with these legislators in their neighborhoods on person to person basis.





    TeddyKoochu
    03-12 08:34 AM
    OP thanks for posting the link. I believe for EB2-I in reality we have to wait for the last quarter for anything at all to happen. The next 2 bulletins will also in all probability have no movement. Congrats to all those who became current this month, best wishes and good luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment