Popular Post

Saturday, June 18, 2011

infinity symbol tattoo

images An infinity symbol tattoo infinity symbol tattoo. My Infinity symbol Tattoo
  • My Infinity symbol Tattoo



  • BECsufferer
    02-19 07:00 AM
    What do you wish? You need gc the moment you enter the country? If anyone who stays 5 years get green card.That is excellent if legal or illegal immigrant. This is apart from 140K regular quota. This will reduce backlog substantially.


    And who do you think is going to process the paperwork for illegals? ... guess again, the same agency that is processing for Legal would-be-could-be immigrants. So how is it not going to increase processing time which would ultimately result in further delay?

    Moreover, it doesn't matter wether their is delay or not. Simply, putting illegals in front of legals is ethically, morally and legally wrong!!





    wallpaper My Infinity symbol Tattoo infinity symbol tattoo. infinity symbol tattoos.
  • infinity symbol tattoos.



  • gkdgopi
    07-13 09:27 PM
    Whoever supports our cause are our friends irrespective of their motives, we need as much support as we can get now. my 2 cents.





    infinity symbol tattoo. Infinity Symbol Tattoo
  • Infinity Symbol Tattoo



  • kshitijnt
    01-31 05:35 PM
    Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...

    Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.

    In case of a dependant 485 there is no requirement to be paid on EAD.





    2011 infinity symbol tattoos. infinity symbol tattoo. Tuesday Tattoo: Mobius Strip
  • Tuesday Tattoo: Mobius Strip



  • varshadas
    02-07 09:35 PM
    No one has volunteered so far for the third spot.



    more...


    infinity symbol tattoo. infinity symbol tattoo.
  • infinity symbol tattoo.



  • chanduv23
    07-01 11:58 AM
    fyi
    http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf

    Testimony of Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division, Visa Services Office, U.S. Department of State, June 6, 2007.

    Any indepth on what is the bigger picture here? Something is happening in the background on the immigration side.

    Looks like lot of politics and blame game among agencies.

    I think immigration lawyers or AILA etc.. may also not have any say here though they all put up on their website that we will file lawsuit etc.....





    infinity symbol tattoo. Elegant Infinity Symbol Tattoo
  • Elegant Infinity Symbol Tattoo



  • gc_check
    07-11 02:20 PM
    Would have been better to have option like below, Would have given more precise statistics than with the current option.

    I-485 Applied prior to July and Pending
    I-485 Applied after July or not yet applied.



    more...


    infinity symbol tattoo. Infinity four seasons four
  • Infinity four seasons four



  • perm2gc
    01-05 08:30 PM
    Guys we had 115 new members today.It was great to see so many new members on the same day.It is all due to the hard work of many members.If we continue ,we will make our 10,000 mark

    Thank You





    2010 Infinity Symbol Tattoo infinity symbol tattoo. An infinity symbol tattoo
  • An infinity symbol tattoo



  • desibechara
    10-12 03:39 PM
    I am..

    EB3 India..PD Oct 2001, LC certfied on June 19,, got in hand on July26
    Applied I140, I485 and I170, I130 on Aug7
    NSC..receipts Sep19
    FP notice for Oct 30,have not recived for wifes' FP notice
    EAD online notice for both of us ..on Oct 9

    I understand lot of people are anxious about GC..but look at dates!!!

    Its been 6 years..


    DB



    more...


    infinity symbol tattoo. designing science tattoos.
  • designing science tattoos.



  • drirshad
    07-04 09:35 PM
    immigration-law.com

    07/04/2007: Status and Issues Involving July 2007 485 Fiasco

    * The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution.

    #
    # We have been asked by the readers to report the alleged conspiracy theory. We declined to do it. However, people may want to know potential issues that should be answered and explored. We will discuss these issues on following hypotehtical premises:

    * Presumption of Facts: (1) The I-485 applications have been experiencing a tremendous backlog lately. (2) The causes for the backlog have been known to be delays in the security checks. Some of these applicants have sought a relief in federal courts in the form of mandamus actions. (3) Allegedly, the USCIS pull together local and Service Center employees and pull out pending I-485 cases which were older than six months in backlog, working overtime and during the weekend right before July 1, 2007. This is an assumption at this point. (4) As evidenced by the revised Visa Bulletin, apparently these employees contacted "en mass" the DOS to request the visa numbers for these pending I-485 cases, which the DOS reported in the release of the revised VB turned out exceeding 60,000. (5) The rule requires that the USCIS approves I-485 cases "prior to" to contacting and requesting a visa number. (6) The current USCIS policy and procedure also require that I-485 applications be adjudicated and approved "only after" the completion of clearance of the security checks.

    * Issue I: Hypothetically, what happens if the USCIS takes out the visa number before they obtain the security clearace?
    o Answer I: Obviously it would violate the rules and the laws.
    o Answer II: It will constitue a serious security lapse, compromising the homeland security.
    * Issue II: Hypothetically, what hppens if the USCIS requests and takes out the visa numbers prior to adjudication and approval of the pending I-485 applications?
    o Answer I: It is evident that the USCIS would violate the rules and the laws.
    o Answer II: There could be two probable consequences affecting the backlog I-485 applicants and the new July Visa Bulletin eligible I-485 applicants, shoud the hypothetical facts develop. (1) The backlog I-485 applicants who have been issued I-485 approval notices should not be affected by the fiasco, albeit the potential revocation of the I-485 approvals. In most cases, revocation of the approved I-485 requires the time-consuming immigration court proceedings, assuming that the USCIS has a sufficient cause of action which may be questionable in this case. (2) The backlog I-485 applicants who have yet to receive the approval notice and the USCIS has yet to adjudicate and approve the application might be vulnerable in that the USCIS might be required to return the visa numbers for these cases as there was an error. Hypothetically, these numbers could be returned to the State Department and based on these returned number, the State Department might be required to revise the July Visa Bulletin again.





    hair Tuesday Tattoo: Mobius Strip infinity symbol tattoo. Tattoo of blue colour Infinity
  • Tattoo of blue colour Infinity



  • Jaime
    09-10 12:19 PM
    You are long overdue for a salary raise - But you can't get more money due to current visa rules, even though you are doing work that has long-deserved a raise. Your net worth is being eroded.



    more...


    infinity symbol tattoo. Latest Infinity Symbol Tattoo
  • Latest Infinity Symbol Tattoo



  • gc_chahiye
    06-03 06:30 AM
    check with your company attorneys, this is serious stuff.

    From what I understand:

    > 1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and
    > the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on
    > H1-B. Is my understanding correct?

    correct. Technically your company can file a PERM LC right now, and you can start in October (so the year after, you can get an H1 extension based on this LC), however its much much better for you to maintain this gap and start a new H1 (its easier to change jobs when you are not dependent on extensions: you get 6 full years)

    > 2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?

    yes, stamping does not matter. You can get that done anytime though its recommended to get it done close (30-60 days) to your date of travel. If you get it done now, and travel on Jan 7th, make sure you carry an updated offer letter from your company in the US, reconfirming that the position is still open for you.





    hot infinity symbol tattoo. infinity symbol tattoo. infinity sign tattoo 2. Best
  • infinity sign tattoo 2. Best



  • StarSun
    02-23 08:52 AM
    Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)



    more...


    house the infinity symbol. infinity symbol tattoo. Trinitys amp; Infinity symbol
  • Trinitys amp; Infinity symbol



  • glus
    02-21 12:32 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??

    -THanks

    yes, you can unless your eb3 I140 has been revoked for fraud or misrepresentation of facts.





    tattoo Elegant Infinity Symbol Tattoo infinity symbol tattoo. Infinity Symbol Tattoo for
  • Infinity Symbol Tattoo for



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 03:34 PM
    You have the fear of rejection EVERY TIME when you go for visa stamping, even though you have been doing so for the past so many year!!!



    more...


    pictures Infinity four seasons four infinity symbol tattoo. Infinity Symbol Tattoo Design
  • Infinity Symbol Tattoo Design



  • wizkid732
    07-29 04:02 PM
    I hope the process is improved. There cannot be so many loopholes where in some get it some dont. Everyone is hardworking and deserve a GC. The waiting game is too painful.

    I edited my post as i didnt want to offend anyone. I was just chiding not to crib.

    Remember you always have two options for everything. It depends on which one you take.

    wizkid , You are absolutely right. Reading your story is just a great inspiration.





    dresses infinity sign tattoo 2. Best infinity symbol tattoo. infinity symbol tattoos.
  • infinity symbol tattoos.



  • varshadas
    03-05 06:00 AM
    Thanks. I don't think I will be able to make it. Let us know how it goes.



    more...


    makeup designing science tattoos. infinity symbol tattoo. the infinity symbol.
  • the infinity symbol.



  • immigrant2007
    03-12 10:29 AM
    Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
    Think about that.

    You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.

    Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.

    Haribhai
    Tranlsation of dickhead is not correct (there might be some interpretation on your part)





    girlfriend Infinity Symbol Tattoo for infinity symbol tattoo. Meaning Of Infinity Symbol
  • Meaning Of Infinity Symbol



  • Suva
    03-12 10:26 AM
    I support this.

    To all those who are screaming and shouting about "IV collecting Donations and doing nothing", I am not a donor myself, but we have to understand that IV IS THE ONLY platform we (EB community) have. However shaky or small the platform is. It takes a different kind of person to doggedly keep at something as insipid and difficult and immigration relief for EB and to put up with all the brickbats that armchair immigration proponents and to be beneficiaries like us throw at the IV core.

    Pappu, I have put forth this idea many times, and will do so again, let IV be a members only forum, with a REASONABLE annual subscrition amount (say equal to themonthly cost of a decent cable/satellite subscription:-)..

    This will achieve the following:
    (1) Assured, stable fund collection for IV activities
    (2) Only genuine IV supporters will sign up.
    (3) To some extent, may be, will keep antis away (this is not assured, but may happen)

    ...Its Friday, so pickup a 6-pack, 12 pack or whatever pack on your way home, and relax...





    hairstyles Latest Infinity Symbol Tattoo infinity symbol tattoo. Title: Infinity Ivory Tattoo
  • Title: Infinity Ivory Tattoo



  • mbawa2574
    02-28 12:54 PM
    What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
    Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D





    masouds
    02-15 04:48 PM
    You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.

    No I didn't. What I said was that they keep to themselves. I don't know. If there was 10 of us Iranians in one department here, maybe we would have kept to ourselves too.
    And I don't really care about who you mix with. Really. You are not that important. Neither am I.





    hibworker
    05-23 05:52 PM
    You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language.

    Really - and what anecdotal / statistical evidence do you have to make such claims?
    I agree that typical MBA jobs require more human interaction than an IT/engineering job and hence it is important to understand the host culture in which you operate - but making claims that IIM grads get kicked out after a year are BS.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment