Popular Post

Friday, June 17, 2011

one word tattoos

images One word reads as the other one word tattoos. writing tattoo. miley cyrus
  • writing tattoo. miley cyrus



  • pappu
    01-16 10:17 AM
    All pls update your profile information wth your full details so that IV may contact you whenever needed. We had several hundred bounced emails today when we sent out our first round of newsletter for this drive.





    wallpaper writing tattoo. miley cyrus one word tattoos. Latin Phrases Tattoos, designs
  • Latin Phrases Tattoos, designs



  • jamesbond007
    02-19 03:06 PM
    Instead of opposing it for fear of application deluge, why not ask for a clause that says applications should be adjudicated within a certain timeframe?

    And do not under estimate USCIS. They are capable of approving 45K GCs in a week. (July 2007??). They may not want to do it for various reasons - rake in perpetual fees on renewals, numerical limitations each month/quarter/year etc. I think they have the capability; but not the willingness.

    May be getting 10 millions latinos in the AOS queue is what is needed to improve the USCIS' processing. With them, the latinos also bring their strong lobbying efforts too.

    There has to be some movement towards bettering the immigration process in this country. If you will only accept a "perfect" fix, no reform will ever make it. Any change towards improving the immigration process should be encouraged.
    It is really sad to see opposition to this proposal just because it did not include every one.





    one word tattoos. This Hebrew word says
  • This Hebrew word says



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-10 04:36 PM
    No offense to the decision makers, but i like these quotes and wanted to share them

    There is quote by Elie Wiesel
    "
    It may well be that our means are fairly limited and our possibilities restricted when it comes to applying pressure on our government. But is this a reason to do nothing? Despair is nor an answer. Neither is resignation. Resignation only leads to indifference, which is not merely a sin but a punishment
    "
    and

    H. L. Mencken:
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

    where do we stand. I thought we are legal horses.





    2011 Latin Phrases Tattoos, designs one word tattoos. blue nautical star tattoos
  • blue nautical star tattoos



  • calgirl
    07-20 02:40 PM
    you don't need PD's to be current to apply for interim benefits like EAD/AP

    Thanks WeShallOvercome. I panicked for a few minutes. :)



    more...


    one word tattoos. one word tattoos. one word
  • one word tattoos. one word



  • gcnirvana
    08-03 02:55 PM
    abhijitp,
    Thanks for the update and good to know that we will get an RFE and not a rejection for our EVL.
    But on (2), what if we already have an A# from our approved I-140? Is there any other way to know that our application has been accepted??

    According to the person I spoke to:
    1. I will be issued an RFE if my AOS packet did not contain the EVL
    2. Once the A# is issued, that means the application has been accepted, so no outright rejection can happen, however RFEs can be issued at a later date.





    one word tattoos. one word, the word “yes.”
  • one word, the word “yes.”



  • rockstart
    07-13 05:02 AM
    I am current as well.



    more...


    one word tattoos. look of the tattoo design.
  • look of the tattoo design.



  • rb_248
    02-20 03:08 PM
    Thats positive news. Thanks.





    2010 This Hebrew word says one word tattoos. One word reads as the other
  • One word reads as the other



  • ajay
    12-25 02:12 PM
    Nrc2008068051



    more...


    one word tattoos. dresses One Word Tattoos
  • dresses One Word Tattoos



  • waitnwatch
    04-07 07:25 PM
    .... One cannot argue (or complaint with the supervisor) with them in the long line at POE to ask them to follow the rules and regulations; or you do not have your lawyer standing next to you in the line. You do not have much option at POE. ...

    A few years back the IO's at Portland Oregon started harassing visitors. A Chinese businesswoman was sent back for no apparent reason. This lady came back through LA and sued the USCIS. The upshot of what happened at Oregon was that all international flights stopped coming to Oregon. So I wonder if the IO's ultimately got to keep their jobs!

    When you talk about "tremendous" power it is not as if the IO can just send someone home because the IO had a fight with his/her spouse. Sending someone back from the POE will have to be documented rigorously with specific reasons assigned. Therefore an IO can determine that a student or visitor is a potential immigrant but I'm sure that reasons have to be documented. With an H1-B that cannot be the case so the only check the IO can run is to ensure that the documents are genuine. Remember someone has to pay for a person to be sent back. An airlines get fined if they bring in someone without proper documents. So to cut the long story short - the IO has a lot of power in that they can go through a lot of details but sending someone back is a pretty serious thing as a diplomatic row can erupt. No IO would want to lose his job by meaninglessly and fraudulently sending someone back.





    hair blue nautical star tattoos one word tattoos. one word tattoos
  • one word tattoos



  • Libra
    09-26 12:10 PM
    No, dont worry about it, it's proved that together we can do anything. so please unite and work for our cause.

    She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???



    more...


    one word tattoos. Another common one word tattoo
  • Another common one word tattoo



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-16 10:36 AM
    As per IV core we should be doing lobbing and lobbing needs money. We had tried few times and the latest High Five had not collected enough money that can be used for lobbying. How can we count on our members to do something big.
    I think we should work in our state level chapters, collect funds for activites and when we have a solid foundation talk about activities like flower campaign, rally etc.. where everybody would be involved.

    Red and Green dots Welcomed.

    Thanks

    I would say lets make a small group who is really willing to be active, share personal contact information - no anonymous. Then discuss exactly what and how to do something. Leave junks and losers behind, paying attention on them is not going to help us.





    hot one word tattoos. one word one word tattoos. to make the tattoo#39;s boob
  • to make the tattoo#39;s boob



  • nixstor
    07-05 12:27 PM
    So many more places to go to on the internet and get free info and free forums to post on that making this one a paid members only forum would ensure you and a handful of others like you will be best friends posting and viewing on here by yourselves. At least it'll last for a couple of years, you know, longer than a western marriage because you're bound to be waiting considering the USCIS snail work pace. This forum should stay free so everyone can have access to it and be able to communicate with others in similar situations. If one feels like they can/want to contribute for whatever reason, it should be of their own choosing. I just joined so I don't have that sense of gratefulness that longer term posters have but I can see how that could change after being here for a while.

    I agree that you can get free information any where on the internet. But what about the main goal of getting funds? Do we care about the main agenda behind this website? Are we doing any thing to do our part by contributing? You only get very succinct info on murthy chat and khanna phone calls. You might get more info on their fourms. They are running those forums not only for community sake but also to get "invaluable" publicity that makes them "the name" in immigration. I got an answer on Murthy forum/Khanna forum indirectly translates into name/fame for the attorneys, which means more business for them. I got an answer on IV neither directly nor inidrectly translates into what??? Nothing.. As long as we tell ourselves that we get info for free, google is our friend, We are just substantiating our thoughts on "How NOT to pay". Nothing else.



    more...


    house tattoo anytime soon, one word tattoos. Word tattoos - Tattoo words
  • Word tattoos - Tattoo words



  • ItIsNotFunny
    09-19 09:46 AM
    Legal Immigrants Rally

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76080420003555


    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20059427058009

    http://picasaweb.google.com/raghumoh...lyWashingtonDC

    Happy viewing, Foward to your friends n family

    --
    Regards,
    Raghu

    I wish atleast one of the links could work.





    tattoo one word, the word “yes.” one word tattoos. purposes of tattooing one
  • purposes of tattooing one



  • jonty_11
    06-13 01:33 PM
    Guys, We understand its frustrating ...and the anxiety is growing day by day...but infighting wont help....ignore irrellevant posts..and kindly concentrate on educating the senators, media people abt our issues...Keep drilling home the point until we hear from IV core....thats the best we can do...



    more...


    pictures look of the tattoo design. one word tattoos. told by one word tattoos
  • told by one word tattoos



  • Rockford
    08-29 03:36 PM
    I moved to a desi consulting company after I got layed off in 6th year of h1b. ..................... But recently I asked my lawyer for a copy of my L/C and i 140 petition and she refused to give, then my employer requested them to give it to me. ............ and finally I had to talk to my employer and we deicded not to use their services anymore just for my case,.


    Chandu,

    Just for the record sake, the LC and I140 are your employers petitions and the lawyer is not supposed to give them to you without your employer's consent/approval.

    I am sure there are other issues with your lawyer, but this case is kind of fair.

    There may be some lawyers who are lenient in this aspect, especially in cases where the beneficiary is paying the lawyer directly.





    dresses to make the tattoo#39;s boob one word tattoos. word tattoo on her wrist.
  • word tattoo on her wrist.



  • neelu
    12-12 10:48 AM
    We have asked an immigration lawyer this question. Someone even quoted all the sections of INA and CFR(code of federal regulations) to make the point -- that you can have regulation changed to file 485.

    The lawyer was of the opinion that you need change in INA to be able to file 485 when dates are not current. It cannot be done with administrative changes.


    Hi Logiclife,

    If an attorney says that it cannot be done with administrative changes, then I guess, we dont have much to argue.

    But I cannot understand the logic behind why it cant be done. I mean, disallowing concurrent processing is possible by an administrative change, why is the reverse (or something similar like allowing 485 filing without pd being current), not possible?

    I am sorry for not being to let go of this, but I thought, logic-life can see some logic in this!!! :)

    Thank you.



    more...


    makeup dresses One Word Tattoos one word tattoos. tattoo anytime soon,
  • tattoo anytime soon,



  • sri1309
    09-11 07:48 AM
    I am in for this. Is this something that can be a planned effort rather than a impulsive exercise?

    I think we should -
    1) Wait till this session of the Congress gets over.
    2) Form a work group that will chalk out the plan (of efforts).
    3) Execute the planned efforts.

    Efforts could include things like -
    1) Discussing the proposal with supporting Senators like Zoe Lofgren.
    2) Making conscious efforts to publicize our woes and genuine issues / conditions.
    3) Quantify the benefits of our presence - in evidence of a quantified evidence, idiots like Loo Dog, etc. can't refute that much.
    4) Talk to organizations like Lazaras (or some org.) form a more cosmopolitan group including Chinese and others as well.
    5) Letter campaign in mass to all Congressmen's offices telling them the sad story about waiting for 8-10 years.
    6) Any other efforts that CORE comes up with.

    Planned & focused efforts always yield desired results... I believe so.

    Others, please chime in.
    -A.

    It can be planned effort easily if Core team supports us. Otherwise, all of us will be airing our views, but where will the strength come. Even if 50-100 people join hands here, thats not a good #. We need a very big #. Thats possible if a campaign is started by somebody like IV and list it in the headlines section and direct us all to a target.
    How do I create a new thread, pls let me know.
    Lets wait for 5882, not upset any one.. Once thats done, based on outcome, its Lets shoot for Citizenship.

    Thanks,
    Sri.





    girlfriend purposes of tattooing one one word tattoos. Literary And Word Tattoos
  • Literary And Word Tattoos



  • sledge_hammer
    03-05 04:57 PM
    I have voted on this poll.

    Thanks!





    hairstyles Another common one word tattoo one word tattoos. getting one word tattoos,
  • getting one word tattoos,



  • sanatshah
    08-10 02:52 PM
    Count me in.





    hsm2007
    09-23 02:18 PM
    Hi abd,

    Can you share the template of the EVL that you used to respond to the RFE. Also did you mention about the AC21 when responding to the RFE. Please help out as I am in the same state where my dates are current but got an RFE.

    Thanks.


    The RFE response was received on Monday morning . The status changed as review on Monday night and i got approval email today around 12.00





    gk_2000
    08-10 08:39 PM
    I have no intention of playing spoilsport if you are taking some good faith initiative. In fact, if there is some campaign launched on this - I will probably even contribute (well - if you are doing something in good faith for a community then I have a moral obligation to support it if it is not harmful for the community).

    However, this part "I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis" souonds wishful to me based on my understanding of what the immigration law says. I spent some time going over the law a couple of years ago - so its possible that my memory may be failing me. If you can show some place in the Immigration law that actually supports this reinterpretation then I will correct myself.

    You are absolutely right in pointing out the need to really see the law. I just dived into it. I will try to study it more thoroughly, as there are possibly multiple places we could explore in the language; not just this one. If I get more ideas I will come back and post them here.

    I request all members to participate in the other thread discussing the various provisions of the INA



    No comments:

    Post a Comment